• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

F

Fayrie2001

Jul 26, 2024
Would 220 litres of 100% helium be enough to kill me, provided I am not interrupted? It's extremely hard to get inert gas in the UK.

Attachments

• IMG_3903.png
    IMG_3903.png
    369.9 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_3904.png
    IMG_3904.png
    1.5 MB · Views: 0
HiddenPain

HiddenPain

Suffering
Jul 24, 2024
To be safe it would be prudent to get a bigger tank, you'll want to achieve approx 15-18LPM and that will run out far to quick for comfort.

Also getting inert gas in the UK is not difficult, I'd be looking for pure Nitrogen rather than helium as all welding suppliers hold this and they will guarantee there is no oxygen in the tank.

locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
How do you know this helium is actually 100% pure helium? It doesn't say that anywhere in the pics you posted. Most helium sold today, especially sold to fill balloons, is not 100% helium. Rather, it is a mix of 80% helium and 20% air. Not saying you didn't find 100% helium somewhere. Just saying you need to be sure. And testing it yourself requires expensive equipment out of reach for most people. Read this thread about the 80/20 helium now common.

F

Fayrie2001

Jul 26, 2024
To be safe it would be prudent to get a bigger tank, you'll want to achieve approx 15-18LPM and that will run out far to quick for comfort.

Also getting inert gas in the UK is not difficult, I'd be looking for pure Nitrogen rather than helium as all welding suppliers hold this and they will guarantee there is no oxygen in the tank.
All the places I've looked at won't sell to residential buildings.
How do you know this helium is actually 100% pure helium? It doesn't say that anywhere in the pics you posted. Most helium sold today, especially sold to fill balloons, is not 100% helium. Rather, it is a mix of 80% helium and 20% air. Not saying you didn't find 100% helium somewhere. Just saying you need to be sure. And testing it yourself requires expensive equipment out of reach for most people. Read this thread about the 80/20 helium now common.

I've high lighted it on the screenshot

Attachments

• IMG_3910.jpeg
    IMG_3910.jpeg
    412.3 KB · Views: 0
HiddenPain

HiddenPain

Suffering
Jul 24, 2024
All the places I've looked at won't sell to residential buildings.

I've high lighted it on the screenshot
I can't link you or advise where to buy from but one of the biggest UK suppliers will ship to residential or you can collect from their many stores across the UK, not cheap to buy the tank or regulator but it's a proven method and I know people who have bought from them with no issue. The nitrogen is 99.9% purity as well so as long as you regulate the flow correctly and use a suitable exit bag or hood you are good to go. You can literally buy this under the premise of being a hobby welder.