• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

nottinghams

nottinghams

got the cure! I win, woo!
Apr 15, 2024
3 months ago I successfully bought a gram of fentanyl powder.
somehow in the following time I lost .4 grams (400 milligrams) ik cause they came in individual packaging 100mg each.

However I still have around 600 mg left. My method is to inject this in multiple syringe-fulls in my thigh by IM (intramuscular injection)
I dumped all I had left into this container, then boiled about 3 spoonfuls of filtered water. I then dumped each spoonful into the container. the boiled water mostly mixed it and gave it this color.
But what I am concerned about is how little this amount seems. I have 8 3ml 23gauge 1 inch syringes which is the size intended for IM.
I measured the best I could, the water + F in the jar should be at least 4-5ml.

Am I being stupid, or is this not enough somehow? (about 600mg of fent powder dissolved in 3 spoonfuls of boiled water)
IMG 2520 IMG 2521

(the spoon's sooty from boiling
IMG 2522 1

IMG 2523

p.s. I tested the fentanyl powder as well, both on a strip to be sure it had F in it, and very very small amounts on myself to be sure its purity.

• Love
Reactions: ToMoveOn, Tonkpils, Loona6546645 and 2 others
T

Tonkpils

Jul 12, 2024
It's hard to say without knowing the actual percentage of F . If it's only 20% that would still be 120 mg. The lethal dose is usually said to be 2 mg for non opiate users so even at 10 percent you would have 60 mg which technically should be enough... Personally I'm getting 10 grams and putting into gel capsules, hopefully that lessens any nausea and will be enough no matter the purity. For me it was the easiest to get and be able to ctb with. I wish you luck.

Upvote 0
nottinghams

nottinghams

got the cure! I win, woo!
Apr 15, 2024
bump
if possible I am looking for as much confirmation on this as possible. if anyone else knows something, an answer would be greatly appreciated.

Reactions: Tonkpils
Upvote 0