• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

sanlcx

sanlcx

Oct 21, 2023
I'll buy some SN from a certain brand and it comes in this little container. I live in Brazil and it's really hot and humid here... will it be safe and not turn into nitrate? Or should i put it inside a glass jar or something to make it safer?

アホペンギン

アホペンギン

Jul 10, 2023
The people selling it have most likely made sure to store the SN and package it in a way so that it wouldn't oxidize. I'm sure it's fine but from the picture I'm unable to determine whether or not it would be a good container so you should trust the sellers over us.

Just make sure the container is airtight and sealed shut perfectly, if possible, ask the people selling the SN to you in order to make sure.

There's nothing to worry about.

Reactions: Maeve, DT2007, Praestat_Mori and 1 other person
D

Deleted member 65988

Look, if it's sealed then it's all good. Bottles like that are standard for SN.

Last edited by a moderator:
penguinl0v3s

penguinl0v3s

Wait for Me 💙
Nov 1, 2023
If it's sealed it's fine. You can get some silica gel.