• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Stepheng7287

Stepheng7287

Faster We Run, And We Die Young
Aug 29, 2020
Is this an illness we have? Wishing for death every second of every day? I know some of us on here want to CTB because of an incurable disease or something, but what about the rest of us? I wake up everyday with death on my mind and think about dying all throughout the day until I go to sleep. I'm young. I'm healthy. But I want nothing more than to die. You could offer me a million dollars right now and I'd still choose death.

Sorry for the pointless rant but I'm struggling to sleep and have work in 5 hours ;)

muffin222

muffin222

Enlightened
Mar 31, 2020
According to statistics, most suicidal people suffer from at least one mental illness. But, not everyone who wants to die has a mental illness. Some people experience suicidal thoughts due to other stressors unrelated to mental health

Thanatonaut

Thanatonaut

My time is coming.
May 17, 2019
I'm here purely because I have chronic pain and they have virtually stopped prescribing pain meds. They took away my pain control. My job soon followed. I'm now right back where I started 2 years ago: suffering, unemployed, no prospects of getting any help. And having fought like hell to put my life back in order and then have it ripped away again makes it even more agonizing.

Amumu

Amumu

Ctb - temporary solution for a permanent problem
Aug 29, 2020
According to statistics, most suicidal people suffer from at least one mental illness. But, not everyone who wants to die has a mental illness. Some people experience suicidal thoughts due to other stressors unrelated to mental health
I noticed you're in good shape with statistics @muffin222 ☺️

Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Always was, is, and always shall be.
Jun 22, 2020
I'm here purely because I have chronic pain and they have virtually stopped prescribing pain meds. T
Me too. If I had some type of strong pain pills or patch I wouldn't consider ctb. But I can't get them.

• Hugs
Reactions: muffin222
Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

🚫Safety is a figment of the imagination🚫
Jul 1, 2020
I can't speak for everyone here or just in general however speaking for myself.... Yes

Some people will say that its not a chemicle imbalance in the brain, and maybe for them that's true. But not me. For me.... My brains just fucked. The more and more I think about it, the more and more I look back at all my memories. Yeah I've always been this way. I haven't always wanted to die that was triggered by events, however myself and who I am.... Yeah I was born this way. I was born with mental disorders and never had a fucking chance.