• If you haven't yet, we highly encourage you to check out our Recovery Resources thread!
  • New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

cantthinkofusername

cantthinkofusername

wannabe girl
Feb 25, 2024
i feel like a lot of people take for granted that this life and this world is all we get and all we have but i feel like theres no reason to believe thats true
all we know is that this life and this world is self contained, whether there is or isnt something outside is something we cant know from within
if u can live in a dream & feel that that's the entirey of ur existence, then wake up, why cant there be more outside this life
once this is over, none of it will be real anymore, none of it will matter anymore, its just another dream
i just dont get it

N

NewtoEarth

Feb 20, 2024
I feel like this world is it's own self-contained experience, which can be scary sometimes. A lot of people phrase it as if "you only have one chance," and to not "fuck it up."

I like to think this is one life of many, with others taking place far from here, removed in time, space, dimension. In that way, I can reframe this life in my mind.
Instead of this being my "one life," it is simply the life I'm living at the moment.

If you knew there were other lives, other "dreams" beyond this one, would you change how you live here? Personally, I would like to get the most out of every single one of them. Every experience I will have/life I will live, no matter if it's one, or if it's a million, will be different. I'm here right now, here in this one! So I will look at the unique flowers, I will eat good food without guilt, I will take my time and I will do away with the perceived successes and materials of this world. I will live this life and explore this world as I please, and only as I please, and I will leave at my own pace.

I am excited to live another life, if I get one, but I am equally content if this is all I get. It's cool to be here sometimes, isn't it? Most of the pleasure I find in living is nowhere near the money, travel, and relationships that people claim it's found. It's in odd little places, like the perception of color, the ability to hear music, the unexplainable emotions that suffocate my chest and throat. There's a weird sort of reverence and value in every little thing I feel. How fantastic and frustrating it is to be able to grieve and celebrate and sob and laugh, all in the same life. The Human Experience is crazy!!

Long story short, maybe this is a dream. But that doesn't change the fact that I am here, and so I will make what I can of it. The fact that it will vanish when I do does nothing but inspire me to enjoy it while I'm able. Maybe some day I will be able to break the containment between lives and move freely. If I can't do that, if it's found that there is nothing else out there, I will simply go to sleep. I'm okay with that. I've had my fun.