• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

obei

obei

This is the only place where you can say “kys”
Aug 4, 2023
So I am in an open type psych ward as I already mentioned before.
So there is this girl who I grew to like during past week and she literally lived in my and my roomies room.
Since my roomie was discharger today (friday) we talked about that girl moving in my room.
We were both excited.
But today during doctor morning visit she told me "(name od the girl) said she wanna move in with (another girls name), so whats up with that since you two wanted to move in?"
And since things take time for me to get to me, only like 8 hours after did I start to feel so unwanted and unlovable, especially cause idk what I did wrong.
I did ask her whats up with that and she gave me excuse and lies, but then told me her and other girl wanted before I came to move in but were denied.
Idk If I was just overly emotional and should have kept it to myself.
Also I am so scared to go back in since Idk who shes gonna tell all this or if shes gonna break down as well and if everyone would bully me there since there is a lot of very unstable people there as well and idk how they would react without my side of the story…
I wanna dissapear.

heisenberg

heisenberg

pile of skin and bones
May 18, 2020
if it made you feel any type of way, it's not stupid imo. we all have our own feelings and way of processing things and you shouldn't invalidate hers. it's understandable you felt the way you did - she quite literally made excuses for not wanting to move in with guys after being adamant about it. that doesnt make you unloveable or unwanted at all though, i'm sorry you had to feel like that. people can be so mean without even realizing it. you are so worthy of love and care. <3