• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Octavina

Octavina

Paint the black hole blacker
Jan 9, 2021
My plan
No note. I will probably ctb this weekend or next.
Take 4mg Lorazepam with cider
Next take 50 mg Diazepam with cider
Find sturdy anchor point. I will probably walk to my local park near my parents house. I take the pills after I am at the park.
It will be middle of the night so no people will see.
Take my folding chair with me, I'm not good at climbing trees plus I am 5"2 and weak. my goal is full suspension hanging but I might have to change it to partial because of this.
Once I am sedated SI will hopefully f**k off lol
Tie noose, slipknot easy for me to do. Hopefully pass out fast and not too scared because of benzos helping me. Et voilà i ctb!
My original plan was to livestream it for you all but will be hard in the middle of the night, plus I'm black so you won't see me welll haha. I also don't have Facebook etc so I don't know how else to stream. Plus I'll just end up on those shock sites with those nasty people in the comments section.
I've never been able to pass out from partial before, I just feel lightheaded and legs weak, which is why full is more effective in my opinion, I have located my carotid arteries so I'm good.
If anyone has any changes I can make or opinions, I'd love to hear. I can't chicken out this time as well since I won't be able to get More benzos until next month because GP and everyone knows about my OD shenanigans. Also I'll have some of my fave tunes to listen to as well. (Twenty one pilots, kid cudi, and ratatat)
I love you guys : )

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: zanahori, Worndown, voyager and 3 others