outlook56

outlook56

Sep 24, 2023
I received it from a local seller. I have not tried blood, but it is yellowish white. I will try blood later. Is this a good bottle for preservation? It is plastic, like the picture.

Reactions: Deleted member 65988
ipmanwc0

ipmanwc0

I'll wait for you ❤️
Sep 15, 2023
Don't see why not looks airtight keep in shade to be safe

outlook56

outlook56

Sep 24, 2023
Don't see why not looks airtight keep in shade to be safe
Do you think it's good? I will put it in a shaded place, like a cupboard.

I'm going to have a blood test today I don't really have the money to try an aquarium

Last edited:
ipmanwc0

ipmanwc0

I'll wait for you ❤️
Sep 15, 2023

I'm going to have a blood test today I don't really have the money to try an aquarium
Blood test for what?

I

iyusof

Sep 24, 2023
'Glass is non-toxic, free from potentially harmful chemicals and generally not associated with a negative impact to your health. It is less porous than plastic. It also has a high resistance to leeching into your product even when contained for long periods of time.'

FYI

Reactions: 0000000000000
outlook56

outlook56

Sep 24, 2023
'Glass is non-toxic, free from potentially harmful chemicals and generally not associated with a negative impact to your health. It is less porous than plastic. It also has a high resistance to leeching into your product even when contained for long periods of time.'

FYI
A question in general: I was afraid of air entering through that plastic bottle in the picture. Second question Does it look like sodium nitrite in the picture?

I

iyusof

Sep 24, 2023
Use glass. Nobody would know it's SN. But if you got other people in the house, I suggest to hide it very well. Would'nt want a kid or someone to access it by accident.

squirley

squirley

: )
May 6, 2023
I received it from a local seller. I have not tried blood, but it is yellowish white. I will try blood later. Is this a good bottle for preservation? It is plastic, like the picture.
A local seller ? How ?
Blood test can work. But is the package not labeled?
I don't see a picture.
Why not just leave it in its sealed packaging.?
If you read the thread I.posted..you would have all your questions answered.
Not overly damp.
Shaded.
The most important is air tight.

Not an aquarium.
Aqua test strips.

Last edited:
outlook56

outlook56

Sep 24, 2023
A local seller ? How ?
Blood test can work. But is the package not labeled?
I don't see a picture.
Why not just leave it in its sealed packaging.?
I have no options. I searched for days. It is a local seller who buys from China and distributes small quantities to people. There is no sealed package. The seller told me that it is kept in a cool place with shade. He scoops the material like rice. And sells it to people

squirley

squirley

May 6, 2023
I have no options. I searched for days. It is a local seller who buys from China and distributes small quantities to people. There is no sealed package. The seller told me that it is kept in a cool place with shade. He scoops the material like rice. And sells it to people
Fucking sketchy as shit lol
Where are you ? NA ?
a local SN dealer ? How does one.even come across that.
SCOOPS IT LIKE RICE AND SELLS IT TO PEOPLE BRUH..WHAT ??
without showing you any original packaging? What so ever ?
And who the fuck are all these people buying random SN ? doesn't make.sense

I don't see a picture here for whatever reason. And how much is in a scoop ?
No quantities. No label. No anything. Just a random dude that's says yah its SN ?

outlook56

outlook56

Sep 24, 2023
Where are you ? NA ?

No quantities. No label. No anything. Just a random dude that's says yah its SN ?
I have no options. It is forbidden in my country. I will drink it, even if it is sodium nitrate, because I am very desperate

He's scooping it out of this bag
98% pure

Attachments

• 177965_171586_orca-image-789726354.jpeg
    177965_171586_orca-image-789726354.jpeg
    128.5 KB · Views: 0
Reactions: squirley
squirley

squirley

May 6, 2023
I have no options. It is forbidden in my country. I will drink it, even if it is sodium nitrate, because I am very desperate

98% pure
if that's the original bag.
Look at the top top left. And top right.
And Google that.
But for sure still test it because who knows what else is being mixed in that bag.
And make sure you weigh out the proper quantities.
Don't drink nitrate.
Also if that bag hasn't been sealed properly after each opening , especially after a year. That can affect the sn.

Last edited:
outlook56

outlook56

Sep 24, 2023
if that's the original bag.
Look at the top top left. And top right.
And Google that.
But for sure still test it because who knows what else is being mixed in that bag.
And make sure you weigh out the proper quantities.
Don't drink nitrate.
I searched. It is sodium nitrite with a purity of 98 and a little more. It seems to be 98 and a half. I forgot.yes sure 22 grams with 50 ml water , I will do a blood test and then the countdown begins. Thank you.

squirley

squirley

May 6, 2023
I searched. It is sodium nitrite with a purity of 98 and a little more. It seems to be 98 and a half. I forgot.yes sure 22 grams with 50 ml water , I will do a blood test and then the countdown begins. Thank you.
Good luck. Smooth ride.

• Love
Reactions: Deleted member 65988 and outlook56
D

Deleted member 65988

Where are you ? NA ?

I second it, it sounds sketchy as hell. Scooping it like Rice and selling it to people is super weird in a scenario like this and all without showing original packaging.

When I bought my sn from a local chemical supplier, they gave me documents and an invoice as well as a certificate of analysis, not to mention the sn was in an industrial bottle with all the warning labels seen on other sn bottles.

98% pure
Whatever you do, please be careful.

Reactions: squirley
outlook56

outlook56

Sep 24, 2023
I second it, it sounds sketchy as hell. Scooping it like Rice and selling it to people is super weird in a scenario like this and all without showing original packaging.

When I bought my sn from a local chemical supplier, they gave me documents and an invoice as well as a certificate of analysis, not to mention the sn was in an industrial bottle with all the warning labels seen on other sn bottles.

Whatever you do, please be careful.
Good luck. Smooth ride.
I tried a blood test with a small spot of blood like the picture and it turned dark brown in less than 5 seconds.
(Warning: Image may be highly sensitive)

Attachments

• Picsart_23-09-28_10-41-45-458.jpg
    Picsart_23-09-28_10-41-45-458.jpg
    178.8 KB · Views: 0
D

Deleted member 65988

I tried a blood test with a small spot of blood like the picture and it turned dark brown in less than 5 seconds.
Well that may mean it had the presence of nitrite/nitrates within it. It does seem like it should work. Any idea if the SN was exposed to air and for how long?

outlook56

outlook56

Sep 24, 2023
Well that may mean it had the presence of nitrite/nitrates within it. It does seem like it should work. Any idea if the SN was exposed to air and for how long?
I don't really know. All I can say is that it is white and slightly yellowish. The seller said that he keeps it in a place with air conditioning. It is like powder and has clumps. I have a video if you would like to watch the video of it turning a darker color. I can send it to you if you wish

D

Deleted member 65988

I don't really know. All I can say is that it is white and slightly yellowish. The seller said that he keeps it in a place with air conditioning. It is like powder and has clumps. I have a video if you would like to watch the video of it turning a darker color. I can send it to you if you wish
Don't worry, I have the same offyellow white color for my sn and it's got clumps so it's normal. Opened it twice but it's definitely got that color and consistency. Nah I'm good on the video offer

Reactions: outlook56