nottinghams

nottinghams

got the cure! I win, woo!
Apr 15, 2024
Please help, im drunk and gonna ctb im 1000% i want to die but i think i had to much alcohol.
I know there's an afterlife, ive never doubted it. but now suddenly im scared. scared of not existing afterwards.

please. please somebody comfort me. please somebody tell me there is what ive always believed, an afterlife. I beg you.
much love ❤️❤️

do not worry, ive wanted to die been planning for months.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori, andreamysk, ToMoveOn and 2 others
Themogger

Themogger

Why so serious?
Jul 23, 2024
Please help, im drunk and gonna ctb im 1000% i want to die but i think i had to much alcohol.
I know there's an afterlife, ive never doubted it. but now suddenly im scared. scared of not existing afterwards.

please. please somebody comfort me. please somebody tell me there is what ive always believed, an afterlife. I beg you.
much love ❤️❤️

There's only one way to know for certain. But I don't understand how you could be scared of not existing, that's how you were before you were born and it wasn't that bad... right?

Last edited:
nottinghams

nottinghams

Apr 15, 2024
There's only one way to know for certain. But if I don't understand how you could be scared of not existing, that's how you were before you were born and it wasn't that bad... right?
did i know, though? do i remember what it was like?

nottinghams

nottinghams

Apr 15, 2024
Precisely the point. How can something be bad for you when there's no you?
I don't know, that sounds terrifying for me. Because then there would be no me. I would stop to exist. I would not exist, and I would not feel nothing. That is terrifying to me.
maybe I did just overdo the alcohol. But then how am I supposed to dose it correct correctly?

C

chester

Aug 1, 2024
I don't know, that sounds terrifying for me. Because then there would be no me. I would stop to exist. I would not exist, and I would not feel nothing. That is terrifying to me.
Well, you better get used to this thought. Because even if you don't do it yourself, death is gonna get you anyway one day. Just like it will get everyone else, no exceptions, so don't worry, you don't have it any worse than anyone else in this matter.

• Love
Reactions: voudebase, GoatHerder and nottinghams
Themogger

Themogger

Why so serious?
Jul 23, 2024
maybe I did just overdo the alcohol. But then how am I supposed to dose it correct correctly?
It makes sense to be terrified of death. If you don't cry when a relationship ends, you were just wasting your time. But that doesn't mean the relationship must persist, especially if it was toxic. It just meant that it was real, at least to you. Hope that's comforting

Reactions: GoatHerder
Minsu

Minsu

♀️🏳️‍🌈
Jan 17, 2023
I feel you, I was at the same boat some time ago. But now I prefer nothingness. You know, no me = no pain, no problems. Having no pain is the most important thing for me so yeah 😋

Last edited:
Reactions: ilvgore, pthnrdnojvsc and GoatHerder
nottinghams

nottinghams

Apr 15, 2024
It makes sense to be terrified of death. If you don't cry when a relationship ends, you were just wasting your time. But that doesn't mean the relationship must persist, especially if it was toxic. It just meant that it was real, at least to you. Hope that's comforting
I have no idea for certain of course, but I could agree with you. I myself have always believed in afterlife, but with the two of you said about death coming to everybody, being calm, and memory, was very comforting. I think perhaps yes I just got way too drunk for CTB on accident and was not paying attention, causing anxiety instead of relaxation. I think I might be feeling a little bit better now, although still drunk.

like so drunk that it made me temporarily into a different person. I've also been experiencing some neurological problems, I think I might have an illness. Obviously does not matter for my suicide, but it could explain why too much alcohol made me behave strangely.

andreamysk

andreamysk

Student
Jun 29, 2024

much love ❤️❤️

Personally, I don't believe it, but I know perfectly reasonable people who are absolutely certain of the existence of an afterlife where our souls will return in a sort of sublimation path. It's a belief that can comfort you, and if it can comfort you too, then believe it: everything we perceive to exist, passes through our mind ("Esse est percipi" said Berkeley, and neuroscience proves him right).:heart:

Shiva_Story

Shiva_Story

Student
Mar 12, 2023
i'd say it depends on your relationship with the upper forces and your state of mind..

highwaytoheaven

highwaytoheaven

Aug 15, 2024
I'm a believer in God and I believe there is heaven and hell. I reckon if you say a prayer to The Creator, he will might give you an answer concerning whether there is an afterlife or not.

I don't want to force my beliefs on anybody, but I personally believe if you accept Jesus into your life then you can enter heaven for eternity instead of hell

C

cryptoinvestor

Student
Jul 12, 2024
I'm a believer in God and I believe there is heaven and hell. I reckon if you say a prayer to The Creator, he will might give you an answer concerning whether there is an afterlife or not.

I don't want to force my beliefs on anybody, but I personally believe if you accept Jesus into your life then you can enter heaven for eternity instead of hell
do you not believe that CTB is a sin then?

highwaytoheaven

highwaytoheaven

Aug 15, 2024
do you not believe that CTB is a sin then?
no I don't think its sin. I think God is merciful and understanding, given the suffering that a person goes through before they commit
BTW, what does CTB stand for? I'm new here

C

cryptoinvestor

Student
Jul 12, 2024
no I don't think its sin. I think God is merciful and understanding, given the suffering that a person goes through before they commit
BTW, what does CTB stand for? I'm new here
CTB= Catching The Bus, it's a the act of suicide. CTB is euphemism for un-aliving oneself

I think in the bible it says it's a sin

Reactions: highwaytoheaven
L

Ligottian

Elementalist
Dec 19, 2021
Not to be rude, but people have been asking your question for thousands of years.

paganar

paganar

Aug 13, 2024

much love ❤️❤️

There's an afterlife for sure. A year back i discovered astral projection. And because I have no purpose in life, i used to give all my time to practicing the process. There were few times when I was successful, and the experience was nothing like i have ever experienced. It was more real than when I am awake. I want to die so I can go into the afterlife.

• Love
Reactions: CantDoIt
C

cryptoinvestor

Student
Jul 12, 2024
There's an afterlife for sure. A year back i discovered astral projection. And because I have no purpose in life, i used to give all my time to practicing the process. There were few times when I was successful, and the experience was nothing like i have ever experienced. It was more real than when I am awake. I want to die so I can go into the afterlife.
How would you describe the afterlife?

paganar

paganar

Aug 13, 2024
How would you describe the afterlife?
Well I'm sure that astral plane is not the afterlife, but it is the only place that can be accessed by us humans. I am sure that the afterlife is surely better than the place I'm living in. Even I want to find out about the afterlife, and i really want to ask questions from some people who are dead.

• Love
Reactions: CantDoIt
C

cryptoinvestor

Student
Jul 12, 2024
Well I'm sure that astral plane is not the afterlife, but it is the only place that can be accessed by us humans. I am sure that the afterlife is surely better than the place I'm living in. Even I want to find out about the afterlife, and i really want to ask questions from some people who are dead.
I wish I could talk to the dead too

VeryShy

VeryShy

Disabled due to severe autism, and schizophrenia
Jun 21, 2024
I believe that every at least fairly good person deserves Heaven no matter if they end their life by CTB or not.

Reactions: cryptoinvestor
C

cryptoinvestor

Student
Jul 12, 2024
You want to talk to the dead loved ones? For me it's not the loved ones. I want to meet the person who ruined it for me. I want to ask questions.
just any dead person to ease my anxiety about the transition
You want to talk to the dead loved ones? For me it's not the loved ones. I want to meet the person who ruined it for me. I want to ask questions.
do you believe that could give you closure and prevent your CTB? Nothing can change my decision ATP

Epikur

Epikur

Oct 6, 2023
Wouldn´t it just be the best case if there wasn´t any afterlife? Nothing to fear about? I am convinced: If there´s no subject, there´s no perception of being dead. Just like before birth. Symmetry hypothesis. No need to worry at all. Google Epikur, the gerat greek philosopher. He simply told us that death doesn´t matter for we will not live up to see it.