• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

D

Daryl72

Student
Mar 12, 2024
I've exhausted all options and would rather die than keep suffering mentally or wander the streets with nothing.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: disabledlife, fleetingnight, sserafim and 4 others
divinemistress36

divinemistress36

Visionary
Jan 1, 2024
Besides a gun nope

• Informative
Reactions: Daryl72, Onelegman, davidtorez and 1 other person
U

UKscotty

Doesn't read PMs
May 20, 2021
Check out the megathreads index. There are plenty of methods in there.

Sorry you are here. Good luck whatever you decide to do.

Reactions: peaches, davidtorez and DeIetedUser4739
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I hope that you eventually find the freedom you search for, I understand that it's so dreadful and torturous suffering in this cruel existence. I also just wish to peacefully cease existing, being able to die painlessly would be such a relief for me, I wish that suicide is as straightforward as just choosing to fall asleep permanently.

• Love
Reactions: Daryl72, YosemiteGrrl, myusername890 and 5 others
davidtorez

davidtorez

Arcanist
Mar 8, 2024
I've exhausted all options and would rather die than keep suffering mentally or wander the streets with nothing.
I hope you find peace soon . Keep chatting to me whenever you like. We all understand misery and pain here. Most of us wouldn't be here if we really had the choice

Reactions: YosemiteGrrl, M48 Patton, peaches and 3 others
ijustwishtodie

ijustwishtodie

death will be my ultimate bliss
Oct 29, 2023
The most painless method that some of us can realistically access is nembutal but we'd have to travel to mexico for that if I remember correctly. Aside from that method, no other suicide methods are quick and painless completely though of course there are better methods and worse methods. One of the better methods would be SN which you can find more information about on this site

Reactions: myusername890, divinemistress36, Forveleth and 2 others
T

TheLastBoyOnEarth

Jun 7, 2024
IMG 1176

I've got my Nembutal for next month. I feel so lucky to have had access to it, as it's very peaceful. Otherwise, I would have opted for hanging as I don't have access to guns. I've heard hanging can be peaceful but it's very tricky to get it right, but if you get it right, it's peaceful.

• Wow
  • Love
Reactions: DeIetedUser4739, YosemiteGrrl, PathtoDie and 8 others
D

Daryl72

Student
Mar 12, 2024
Thank you all. Just hanging on by a thread with no hope or help. Wish beyond all wishes, I could just pass in my sleep. I know the chances of that are next to none.

• Hugs
Reactions: YosemiteGrrl and Forveleth
Coconut blue

Coconut blue

Student
May 13, 2024
cardiac arrest in sleep in ppl with heart issues, i guess. you can't "give" yourself one tho. these cases always happen without expectation

Reactions: sserafim
M

M48 Patton

Student
Jun 2, 2024
View attachment 142309

I've got my Nembutal for next month. I feel so lucky to have had access to it, as it's very peaceful. Otherwise, I would have opted for hanging as I don't have access to guns. I've heard hanging can be peaceful but it's very tricky to get it right, but if you get it right, it's peaceful.
You lucky lucky bastard. If I don't get my sn I think hanging or vehicular based for me

T

TheLastBoyOnEarth

Jun 7, 2024
You lucky lucky bastard. If I don't get my sn I think hanging or vehicular based for me

IMG 1187

I traveled to Peru to get it. It was a whole thing.

• Informative
Reactions: DeIetedUser4739 and Forveleth
D

Daryl72

Student
Mar 12, 2024
my brain is going to the most absurd ways to end it all, rather than being on the street soon. I have no money and no realistic way to end it all. Desperate as ever to simply die. My pain is far to great to fight this losing battle. I simply have to die as I have nothing left and my OCD is beyond help after thirrt plus years of fighting and being treatment resistant, I am now days away from being homeless.

• Hugs
Reactions: YosemiteGrrl
Y

YosemiteGrrl

When will courage be mine
Dec 17, 2023
View attachment 142309

@TheLastBoyOnEarth sent you a dm

Reactions: Daryl72
D

Daryl72

Student
Mar 12, 2024
@TheLastBoyOnEarth sent you a dm
I've thought of hanging as well but I have no rope and it's true it is very tricky from what ive read. At this point i will take whatever method will work quickly as my time.is running short.
cardiac arrest in sleep in ppl with heart issues, i guess. you can't "give" yourself one tho. these cases always happen without expectation
true, my stress level is to the point where infeel my heart will give out. At 51, with no major heart issues, that's sad. I just sit in the dark crying knowing my time is coming very soon.
true, my stress level is to the point where infeel my heart will give out. At 51, with no major heart issues, that's sad. I just sit in the dark crying knowing my time is coming very soon.
Besides a gun nope
yes, I have no access to a gun, but that's the best and most reliable method I can think of. One way or the other im going to end it all, it's just trying to do so quickly and painlessly is the way anyone would want to go.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Joarga