X

Xraydav

Feb 28, 2019
My parents will be gone by 12 until very late. So i want to order my rope, the fastest shipping says tomorrow, but it just cant come while they r still home otherwise they will open it and see.

• Hugs
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer
Moonbounce

Moonbounce

Prototype
Aug 12, 2020
Don't know how else to put this so... Sounds like a bad idea, jack.

Honestly though now doesn't seem safe at all. Amazon packages are unreliable in delivery times and if you've got less than a day before you can do it... But I'm not telling you what you can and can't do.

Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer, Wisdom3_1-9, GoodPersonEffed and 1 other person
Nohopeinhell

Nohopeinhell

Mar 1, 2020
Why would they open your mail? Pretty sure its illegal to open anyones mail that isnt addressed to them

Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Do what's best for you 🕯️ Sometimes I'm stressed
Jul 1, 2020
as someone that delivers for amazon, yeah, not a good idea. we cant give you exact times. and things can go wrong and the date might not be right. like the parcel got damaged or something

0siris

0siris

O V E R
Apr 23, 2019
Can't you just go to a hardware store?

AlreadyGone

AlreadyGone

Taking it day by day
Jan 11, 2020
No. The tracking will indicate if the package is out for delivery. But there is no way to tell when it will be delivered during the day.

not-2-b-the-answer

not-2-b-the-answer

Archangel
Mar 23, 2018
My parents will be gone by 12 until very late. So i want to order my rope, the fastest shipping says tomorrow, but it just cant come while they r still home otherwise they will open it and see.

You didn't say where you are from but if it's the U.S. and it was ordered today, depending on the time it was ordered it may not ship until Monday. I ordered something a couple months ago. It came UPS and took a few days. I don't know if that is how they are sending your package. I just used regular shipping. I don't have Prime and I wasn't paying extra for faster delivery.

IF they are using USPS they are getting backed up because of Trump defunding the postal service.

Moonbounce

Moonbounce

Prototype
Aug 12, 2020
not-2-b-the-answer said:
IF they are using USPS they are getting backed up because of Trump defunding the postal service.
The US economy being so fucked for my generation is part of the reason I hate this life. I just don't see the point when everything is backed up against the little people and the only solution is to either win the lottery or work your whole life.

But I guess we're getting off track.

• Love
Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Always was, is, and always shall be.
Jun 22, 2020
Amazon usually delivers here in their own trucks and it has a two hour time window when it will arrive. They knock if you put that in the delivery instructions. They email you the date it will arrive and then you can go to your orders page and see the time. Or get a message it's on it's way as it is on the truck.

M

MAIO

Elementalist
Apr 8, 2018

Your parents go through all of your mail? Can't you just say you are using it to climb, a club, tie knots, sailing etc. Hanging is not something you want to screw up, as it can cause severe problems if you mess it up like being in a wheelchair as an idiot for the rest of your life which is easier than you would think.