onbekend

onbekend

Experienced
Jan 14, 2024
I won't go that far into my personal life, But all I'll say is that I don't blame them because they weren't with the intention of having me and I'm sure they were probably just too scared to get an abortion or put me up for adoption. Regardless, I wish I wasn't brought here in this world that I have no motive to live in anymore, but I can't get mad at them for making a mistake.

mortuarymary

mortuarymary

Enlightened
Jan 17, 2024
Could have picked me a better father. My mom was my life.

H

heatdeath

Sep 20, 2018
Mother: I'm sorry, I love you.
Father: You did this, this is your fault.

Ashu

Ashu

novelist, sanskritist, Canadian living in India
Nov 13, 2021
I'm truly sorry it didn't work out.

ijustwishtodie

ijustwishtodie

death will be my ultimate bliss
Oct 29, 2023
No, I got nothing to say to them. They weren't the best parents but they were good enough. Nonetheless, I still do wish I was aborted

GhostShell

GhostShell

Dec 5, 2023
Do not create a child you are not prepared to love.
If you do, do not do everything in your power to hurt this child legally and ruin their life permanently.

If you do that, hell is what I hope is real for people like that.

Celerity

Celerity

shape without form, shade without colour
Jan 24, 2021
You only got married because your birth control failed. You don't even love each other. Having my brother was a mistake that you just compounded when you had me. Luckily for him, life turned out OK despite the odds. You have no right to hold it against me that my life didn't go the same way. I do not owe it to you to stay here. It's my life. I am not an extension of you or a pet. I am an independent human being who must make the choice for themselves.

My mom will never understand. I expect that she will feel a lot of anger about my suicide if I ever gather the courage to finally go through with it. Though we aren't close, I actually think my dad will have a better chance of making peace with it. I think he understands despair better than she does. He can be very paternalistic at times, but I honestly feel like he sees me more clearly as an independent person. If he were in my shoes, I don't think he would want anyone telling him how to feel.