DepressoExpresso19

DepressoExpresso19

Sep 10, 2023
Personally a more broad cliche one is not appreciating the good times i had more when i was experiencing them because boy when it goes bad do i wish i could just go back to how it was. The other main regret I have is flaking an exam i wont get into boring details cuz no one gives a fuck and nor does it matter but if i had just went and performed well everything bad that transpired to me this past year wouldn't have happened and maybe id be happy right now rather than writing on a suicide forum. Another more bucket listy thing i regret is not going to travel I wish i could've solo travelled somewhere cool maybe japan or italy, I also wish i couldve owned a cat i fucking love cats theyre the best.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Glandular, HighOctane and lemonbunny
lemonbunny

lemonbunny

daydreaming the pain away ☆.。.:*・°
Sep 9, 2023
i regret not trying when it mattered. but nowadays its more cest la vie, i was never gonna amount to anything anyway so who cares :(

• Hugs
Reactions: Jealous Blackheart, HighOctane, Ashu and 1 other person
Death is my goal

Death is my goal

pathetic failure
Aug 25, 2022
i regret not dying at a young age, it's by far my biggest regret.

Reactions: Jealous Blackheart, AKAY87, gorgongrl and 4 others
thebookofdisquiet.

thebookofdisquiet.

Student
Sep 9, 2023
I only regret moving back from college, I was alone in another state and could've ctb a long time ago without anyone in my way.

melodyhehe

melodyhehe

happy lil scum
Jun 30, 2023
yea i regret getting back together with my ex that put me in psych ward twice this year hehe :) honestly people are better on their own, at least that way u cant get hurt u just have to get used to loneliness nd have a lot of plushies and they will keep u safe and less alone i also regret not ending myself when i had the courage to do it, now i cling onto some weird hope that magically ill get better mentally and that ill end up loving my life

• Hugs
Reactions: ctvunny and HighOctane
DepressoExpresso19

DepressoExpresso19

Sep 10, 2023
yea i regret getting back together with my ex that put me in psych ward twice this year hehe :) honestly people are better on their own, at least that way u cant get hurt u just have to get used to loneliness nd have a lot of plushies and they will keep u safe and less alone i also regret not ending myself when i had the courage to do it, now i cling onto some weird hope that magically ill get better mentally and that ill end up loving my life
wow im so sorry to hear that about your ex hope his dick falls off lol. I resonate with the loneliness sentiment honestly its a bit sad at times but at least its better than getting hurt, the last person i opened up and formed what i felt a genuine connection with hurt me so bad i became severly depressed still am lmao. Plushies are definitely an upgrade from ur ex what kind of ones do you have? I have a pochita and kirby one if you know of them two. And for what it is worth I hope your life gets better with some magical pixy dust and that you end up loving your life. No one deserves to feel the way ppl on here do (well aside from ur ex lol). Sending hugs :)

• Hugs
Reactions: melodyhehe and MatrixPrisoner
MatrixPrisoner

MatrixPrisoner

Enlightened
Jul 8, 2023
I regret seeking medical attention 17 years ago when I had an illness that could have killed me.

• Love
Reactions: borntosuffer
natthebrat

natthebrat

only help i want is with ctb
Jul 9, 2023
Not medically transitioning when I was younger.

Not challenging my parents' advice to go to college for a degree that me and them both knew I wouldn't use, when I would've been better off with technical school instead.

Going back to college in 2021 for a second degree so I could WFH, only for most jobs to be back in person now.

Purposefully pushing away my childhood best friend.

Scaring away my first crush by being too clingy.

• Hugs
Reactions: melodyhehe
H

HighOctane

EarthRover
Aug 14, 2023
I regret never telling my family this things done to me as a child. I was branded a liar once and never said anything ever again, it made me resent them and now I have no one.

• Hugs
Reactions: undecided
jbear824

jbear824

F*ck humanity. Let's end this.
Jul 4, 2023
I regret not running away from home like my sister did. Idk what would have happened, but I know what would have not happened. I shouldn't have been so afraid to leave.

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I just regret existing in the first place, I wish I stayed peacefully unaware of the horrific mistake that is existence, but it isn't like it was my decision to regret, under no circumstances would I had chosen to be burdened with the ability to suffer endlessly and unnecessarily.

Reactions: AKAY87 and tiyijinn
C

ctvunny

dead
Jun 18, 2023
There is, and a lot of them. Like if I push myself more back then, maybe I became something else: happy? Idk now...maybe cos I found solace in my pity state. Things I want to do are just wishful thinking now since I dont have any money on me to really do it anyways.

U

ultrasharpy123456

Wizard
Aug 18, 2022
too much to say here

• Hugs
Reactions: an_alias
melodyhehe

melodyhehe

happy lil scum
Jun 30, 2023
wow im so sorry to hear that about your ex hope his dick falls off lol. I resonate with the loneliness sentiment honestly its a bit sad at times but at least its better than getting hurt, the last person i opened up and formed what i felt a genuine connection with hurt me so bad i became severly depressed still am lmao. Plushies are definitely an upgrade from ur ex what kind of ones do you have? I have a pochita and kirby one if you know of them two. And for what it is worth I hope your life gets better with some magical pixy dust and that you end up loving your life. No one deserves to feel the way ppl on here do (well aside from ur ex lol). Sending hugs :)
plushies? too many ahaha, mostly love my bun the most i carry her around everywhere i go :halo:

Attachments

• Snapchat-935278320.jpg
    Snapchat-935278320.jpg
    104.7 KB · Views: 0
  • Snapchat-1929764042.jpg
    Snapchat-1929764042.jpg
    40.3 KB · Views: 0
  • Love
Reactions: natthebrat
an_alias

an_alias

milosh
Dec 21, 2020
willingly destroying my own social circle. my sole form of comfort, even if I knew I was shunned or hated. I wish I could be with them now and maybe tell them everything that happened to me without them - but I still don't know if the wounds between them and I need to heal :^(