• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Darkover

Darkover

Angelic
Jul 29, 2021
i'd give up on anything as pointless as life inside this crappy universe

a pointless meaningless existance it is until death do us part from life

everything here is terrible limited in what it can achieve due to the physical reality and physical constraints, no human being could ever possiblely live beyond the natural limits in place here, we are all doomed from birth to breakdown and die, life inside a death trap is nothing i want any part of, it be better to never exist at all, enslaved in disgusting awful shit and made to feel like shit, a repetitive dull boring existence it is monotonous.

life is completely lacking any purpose or meaning at all it would be better if we all died today then continue on existing this way dreadful way, the quality of life on offer here is completely appalling

life isn't worth it we are just being held hostage when nothing for all time is better than being alive
life just gets worse and worse the longer it goes on

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: davidtorez, marchshift, sserafim and 8 others
pneumonoultramicros

pneumonoultramicros

i hate this planet
Feb 16, 2023
i agree with you 100%. my entire ideology right now is nothing matters and everything is like it never was as soon as you die. the only thing i am is a fake consciousness produced by an animated collection of matter. all i know and will ever be is whats in the construction of my senses and brain coming together to create a completely useless and meaningless additional simulation of a person. i don't think i am real because i am the consciousness. my body is real and my atoms are real but as soon as my body gives out im completely gone like i never was. closing the game of life and shutting down the machine running it. id know nothing and be nothing. and thats all i want

Reactions: TiredOfAllThis, davidtorez, marchshift and 3 others
dinosavr

dinosavr

and if i’m turning blue please don’t save me 🌛
Dec 14, 2023
Yes, there is. People who fall for it and treat life as a fucking GIFT. What the fuck

Reactions: TiredOfAllThis, iloverachel, davidtorez and 5 others
pneumonoultramicros

pneumonoultramicros

i hate this planet
Feb 16, 2023
Yes, there is. People who fall for it and treat life as a fucking GIFT. What the fuck
if it was a gift i would love to have the receipt. do you think they still take returns?

• Yay!
Reactions: TiredOfAllThis, iloverachel, davidtorez and 3 others
B

BlessedBeTheFlame

All things are nothing to me
Feb 2, 2024
I wish I could keep living, since it would give me the opportunities to do so much I can't in death. I've been trying to get back into playing chess, even though I clearly suck too much to ever accomplish anything, and I've been wanting to genuinely get as far as possible in studying math. It's not life itself, but more humanity at large, that makes life pointless. It's humanity that wants me nowhere and doesn't want me to accomplish anything in life. As long as I am in the same world as them, life will always be pointless. There will be no point to whatever I'm doing, since everyone else doesn't want me to do anything. Everyone wants me dead, so I have no choice but to disappear. Probably that way life is pointless. I always thought life being meaningless was a good thing, since it allowed me to impose my own meaning on it. But since I am not allowed to impose my own meaning, there is no reason to not CTB.

Reactions: marchshift and divinemistress36
I

iloverachel

Enlightened
Mar 7, 2024
The answer is no
There is nothing more pointless than life
It its the most pathetic pointless painful thing in existence
Can't wait to live this shithole world

Reactions: davidtorez, marchshift, sserafim and 1 other person
sserafim

sserafim