E

eleanorhere

Sep 6, 2021
Im in a really bad way and I'm in tears. I'm sorry if this sounds selfish because I know all you suffer too but is there anyone I can talk to? I have no one at all and I'm really doing bad I'm finding it hard to talk to someone how I'm feeling because usually people don't care, I just really can't take it today. I really am not coping

• Hugs
  • Love
  • Aww..
Reactions: Lostandlooking, Under The Graveyard, LionsTigersAndBears and 5 others
orangepotato

orangepotato

Student
Mar 26, 2020
You can talk to me.

• Love
Reactions: Lostandlooking, eleanorhere and haibiantou
Soulless Angel

Soulless Angel

Did someone say Rum?
Jul 6, 2020
spill here, talk to us, whats going on whats brought you to this point, use this place to vent and scream . Yes we are all suffering, but in doing so we have that empathy many others don't

• Love
Reactions: Lostandlooking, Shadowplay, eleanorhere and 2 others
haibiantou

haibiantou

Oct 5, 2021
hi please share what's going on for you
we are all here for each other and willing to listen

• Love
Reactions: Lostandlooking and eleanorhere
Whale_bones

Whale_bones

Experienced
Feb 11, 2020
Please don't feel selfish for trying to talk to someone. Really the idea of selfishness surrounding depression is just stigma, because just asking to talk hurts no one. And in many cases when it's compassionate people, like lots of the people here, the person on the other side feels good about talking to you too. So please don't worry about that. My heart goes out to you, I really feel the pain in your words and we are here for you.

• Love
Reactions: eleanorhere and haibiantou
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
As the others have said, post and share how you are feeling if it makes you feel better in any way. I will try to make sure I read the threads. This is what this website is for after all, a place where others are likely to understand what you are going through. I'm sorry you are suffering, I understand it is hard to carry on when you cannot take anymore. I wish you the best.

• Love
Reactions: haibiantou, Lostandlooking, eleanorhere and 1 other person
E

eleanorhere

Sep 6, 2021
spill here, talk to us, whats going on whats brought you to this point, use this place to vent and scream . Yes we are all suffering, but in doing so we have that empathy many others don't
Thank you. I tried to post some of my feelings on here and talk about it but some people didn't understand what I was trying to say even though I tried explaining it just told me to get couselling lol. Doing the one thing nearly everyone else does just thinking counselling is the fix which it isn't. I think I'll just keep it in my head what's gone on and how I'm feeling. Not one person can understand what I'm trying to say, or will ever know what's happened and
when I do try explain they just don't get it. so I'd rather just pretend I'm fine now on. Thank you though.
Please don't feel selfish for trying to talk to someone. Really the idea of selfishness surrounding depression is just stigma, because just asking to talk hurts no one. And in many cases when it's compassionate people, like lots of the people here, the person on the other side feels good about talking to you too. So please don't worry about that. My heart goes out to you, I really feel the pain in your words and we are here for you.
Thank you so much, when I try to talk about it though people don't get it. Thank you very much though and here for you too.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Whale_bones and Lostandlooking
ChobaniFlipSmores

ChobaniFlipSmores

Hakuna matata?
Jul 28, 2021
I think you would be surprised how similar your difficulties and overall situation are compared to most of the people here. We've been there and generally speaking know what you are going through before you even say it. Try hopping on our group chat.

Reactions: again_noidea
P

Peel_the_Banana

Good Bye
Aug 2, 2021
@eleanorhere

You asked for someone to talk to:

Option 1: An entire thread of people said you could talk to them. On other threads people said you could PM them.​
Option 2: Someone suggested counseling.​

Have you tried either? If neither option is sufficient then no-one has any idea what you are looking for. You're on a site discussing the same feelings that just about everyone talks about here; and just about everyone is experiencing on the site.

What exactly are you looking for?

E

eleanorhere

Sep 6, 2021
@eleanorhere

You asked for someone to talk to:

Option 1: An entire thread of people said you could talk to them. On other threads people said you could PM them.​
Option 2: Someone suggested counseling.​

Have you tried either? If neither option is sufficient then no-one has any idea what you are looking for. You're on a site discussing the same feelings that just about everyone talks about here; and just about everyone is experiencing on the site.

What exactly are you looking for?
Conversations go dead online. And you accused me of guilt tripping which isn't very nice I weren't even doing anything wrong. I found it wrong how you would say that to people in a state you should know what it is like yourself to feel like that. Counselling does nothing. Like I said no one cares and mental health services don't help me. You don't know nothing.

• Hugs
Reactions: Seaghost and Lostandlooking
P

Peel_the_Banana

Good Bye
Aug 2, 2021
Conversations go dead online. And you accused me of guilt tripping which isn't very nice I weren't even doing anything wrong.

"Everyday is hell. Does anyone want to end it for me? I'll pay you. I can't cope can't cope no one cares anyway my life means nothing I'm so sick of being forced to be here. I feel trapped inside myself and no matter where I turn I've had nothing but bad luck thrown in my face and I have no one to talk to about it never I nearly committed suicide a few weeks a go, my mum won't let me out the house. I just need somewhere to go to do it, is there anyone that can give me sn. I will pay for it."

Funny you deleted the thread. Why not let everyone see it if its on the up and up?? There should be no shame on a suicide website.

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/can-anyone-help-me-disappear.75263/

EDIT: Good luck... I'm out!

Last edited:
Under The Graveyard

Under The Graveyard

There is no death. Only a change of worlds.
Jun 24, 2021
As many others said above, we are here to listen and make you feel somewhat better(if possible). It doesn't always happen, but usually talking does help you, even if I don't fully understand.

I would tell you to pm me, but I am so sick right now, I would probably fall asleep during our conversation.

But don't fret about opening up here. As with any site you visit, you always have a few bad apples. SS has been the best site I have ever found to be comfortable with opening up to people I don't know. It takes me a while to get to trust them, but once I'm convinced you aren't out to destroy me more than I already am, then we are good.

• Love
Reactions: Seaghost, Lostandlooking and eleanorhere
E

eleanorhere

Sep 6, 2021
"Everyday is hell. Does anyone want to end it for me? I'll pay you. I can't cope can't cope no one cares anyway my life means nothing I'm so sick of being forced to be here. I feel trapped inside myself and no matter where I turn I've had nothing but bad luck thrown in my face and I have no one to talk to about it never I nearly committed suicide a few weeks a go, my mum won't let me out the house. I just need somewhere to go to do it, is there anyone that can give me sn. I will pay for it."

Funny you deleted the thread. Why not let everyone see it if its on the up and up?? There should be no shame on a suicide website.

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/can-anyone-help-me-disappear.75263/

EDIT: Good luck... I'm out!
Haha funny how you try to bully me and make me feel worser than I already do. Just shows your on here and get your kicks out of making people who are already struggling feel worser. I was in a state when I posted that, at least I deleted it and ok sure put it there I have nothing to be ashamed about. Disgusting how you're trying to make me feel lower than you do no need to be so horrible to people. You're doing the very thing yourself on this site, which many others don't like and that is being a horrible person to others. I have no shame. It's a suicide site after all.

• Aww..
Reactions: Whale_bones and Lostandlooking
P

Peel_the_Banana

Good Bye
Aug 2, 2021
Haha funny how you try to bully me and make me feel worser than I already do. Just shows your on here and get your kicks out of making people who are already struggling feel worser

Good luck on trying to accuse me of false stuff... Its not going to change what's going on here.

I have nothing more to say here. You can't bait me..

BYE BYE!!

E

eleanorhere

Sep 6, 2021
Good luck on trying to accuse me of false stuff... Its not going to change what's going on here.

I have nothing more to say here. You can't bait me..

BYE BYE!!
You are a nasty person. Yes goodbye. Hope you've got the kicks out of making me feel bad for feeling suicidal which is what you wanted. Your comments were also deleted the nasty things you posted. No need for it
As many others said above, we are here to listen and make you feel somewhat better(if possible). It doesn't always happen, but usually talking does help you, even if I don't fully understand.

I would tell you to pm me, but I am so sick right now, I would probably fall asleep during our conversation.

But don't fret about opening up here. As with any site you visit, you always have a few bad apples. SS has been the best site I have ever found to be comfortable with opening up to people I don't know. It takes me a while to get to trust them, but once I'm convinced you aren't out to destroy me more than I already am, then we are good.
Thank you for being kind, I was in a state earlier and got told by peel the banana user that I'm guilt tripping people because I posted something when I was having a meltdown which I took down and realised I should of kept my thoughts to myself yet still had to be unkind to me. Instead of being kind just had to have a go at me and give me attitude when I'm already at my lowest as it is and alone so thank you very much. I don't want to bother you though thank you.

Last edited:
Under The Graveyard

Under The Graveyard

There is no death. Only a change of worlds.
Jun 24, 2021
Thank you for being kind, I was in a state earlier and got told by peel the banana user that I'm guilt tripping people because I posted something when I was having a meltdown which I took down and realised I should of kept my thoughts to myself yet still had to be unkind to me. Instead of being kind just had to have a go at me and give me attitude when I'm already at my lowest as it is and alone so thank you very much. I don't want to bother you though thank you.
This site is like other discussion boards, there will be those who agree and those who disagree, but the battles on this site help no one. We are on this site for a reason, a need to communicate with people like us.

But we are all ears here whenever you feel comfortable enough to open up. :)

• Love
Reactions: eleanorhere
P

Peel_the_Banana

Good Bye
Aug 2, 2021
You are a nasty person. Yes goodbye. Hope you've got the kicks out of making me feel bad for feeling suicidal which is what you wanted. Your comments were also deleted the nasty things you posted.

That's a huge red flag for manipulation. Why not let everyone read the full thread and let THEM decide what was said and what was the intent??

No...Instead you delete the thread and then try to accuse me of fallacies by making up a false narrative.

No need for it

Exactly...no need to delete the thread. I have nothing to hide with what I said. Maybe you do.

E

eleanorhere

Sep 6, 2021
That's a huge red flag for manipulation. Why not let everyone read the full thread and let THEM decide what was said and what was the intent??

No...Instead you delete the thread and then try to accuse me of fallacies by making up a false narrative.

Exactly...no need to delete the thread. I have nothing to hide with what I said. Maybe you do.
Manipulation. I never manipulated anyone that's what you're trying to do. I can delete it if I want you were already bullying me on it. And I deleted it before you posted on here. I found it upset me more reading again on there you going off on me for how I felt. What's it got to do with you if I delete it? That's my choice and you were having a go at me on it putting stuff on there that made me feel even more suicidal so yes I did delete it.They've already seen what I put up above which im not ashamed of I was in a state and people do get like that when they are upset. Why are you even here if you're just here to put people down even more who aren't doing well?
Sorry if you're in a bad mood. Hope you feel better soon for whatever made you chose to take it out on me.
This site is like other discussion boards, there will be those who agree and those who disagree, but the battles on this site help no one. We are on this site for a reason, a need to communicate with people like us.

But we are all ears here whenever you feel comfortable enough to open up. :)
Hey thank you so much, that's true arguing doesn't help anyone, we're all on here on a site to communicate with people like us, and it's always nice to be kind to someone, being rude to people on a site like this can be enough to send someone over the edge. So thank you so much for being a kind one. :) I'm glad there's nice people like you on here and I hope you can get listened to too if you ever need to talk about anything thank you

Last edited:
Whale_bones

Whale_bones

Experienced
Feb 11, 2020
Thank you so much, when I try to talk about it though people don't get it. Thank you very much though and here for you too.
I always try to remember that I haven't lived someone else's life, so I can't necessarily understand what they're going through. I think when people on here say they understand, they don't mean they know your whole experience, but are referring to the feelings of deep suffering and hopelessness that come with being intensely suicidal. That is a common bond that we have here, and it's hard to find people IRL to speak about that with.

With that said, there are so many different situations and experiences here, it's definitely true that you will have things that people replying can't relate to, and that's okay too. Counseling, for example, is something that you will hear the entire spectrum of opinions on on here, from negative to positive. I have the opinion that counseling can be really comforting and healing *if* you have a counselor that is professional, compassionate, educated, and really cares about helping you. I know that is very, very hard to find and usually you have to go through many to find that. I also don't think it's someone's fault if they have a counselor who is *not* those things and counseling isn't helping them.

My reply has already gotten too long (as they always seem too, sorry, I just get going, ha!) so I'll wrap it up here. I really appreciate you saying you are here for me too and I hope today is going atleast okay for you.