Pale Blue Dot

Pale Blue Dot

That's here, that's home, that's us.
Jan 9, 2020
I start to feel really suffocated, not right after I hang myself but like 10 secs after I start-- No matter what material I use, how many pressure I apply(haven't tried full suspension, I heard there's no difference of time to pass out between those two).

It doesn't only happens when I try partial, it also happens when I'm simply choking myself with a cloth; It doesn't feel exactly the same tho. I feel really unpleasant right before I faint and end up untying it. I can't stand it. So the problem is that I can't make myself completely pass out. I guess it's due to cerebral hypoxia but not completely sure, and on the one hand I'm not sure if I've done something wrong.

I just want to hear you guys' thoughts about this. Would this be the thing that I have to overcome with my will and/or different strategy? Or Should I have to use a medication, such as anxiolytic or whatever? (If there's already a discussion thread about it, please let me know...)

all_pointless

all_pointless

Jul 2, 2018
From search
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/hanging-comfortably.28034/#post-506488

ugly_loser2008

ugly_loser2008

Jul 30, 2018
yeah, as i pull myself down the pressure is really great but only lasts a little. i recorded myself last time and i turned purpple but as i approached passing out it became less. but yes there is soffocation and pressure.

Deleted member 17949

Deleted member 17949

Visionary
May 9, 2020
From my experience that always happens. The only way around it is to push hard enough to also close the artery so that you go unconscious before getting uncomfortable.

Reactions: x-Ace-x and all_pointless