• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

S

SinkingInSand

Aug 11, 2021
There has got to be some creative ways to induce a terminal illness, and die sparing your family some agony

Any thoughts?

Reactions: voltage268
J

juraviel

PL
Aug 11, 2021
it should be about 1000% easier to fake it.. just forge some papers or smth

domedune

domedune

the stars will aid my escape
Dec 18, 2019
This is not a recommendation. I'm saying this purely as conversation.

You can have sex with someone with HIV. Sounds fun trying to get lol (but not fun having!)

Also not a recommendation because I don't know a lot about it, but I read here that it may be difficult for a coroner to distinguish potassium chloride poisoning from a natural heart attack. This document is very old though. I'd definitely do more research.

• Informative
Reactions: voltage268 and Midgardsorm
Midgardsorm

Midgardsorm

Paragon
Apr 28, 2020
Cigarettes, drugs or HIV as suggested above, but it will still take too long to kill you.

Edit: Seriously I'm going to jail for this =X

callme

callme

I'm a loose cannon - I bang all the time.
Aug 15, 2021
Cigarettes, drugs or HIV as suggested above, but it will still take too long to kill you.

Edit: Seriously I'm going to jail for this =X
Many won't. Acid is impossible to kill for example.

This is not a recommendation. I'm saying this purely as conversation.

You can have sex with someone with HIV. Sounds fun trying to get lol (but not fun having!)

Also not a recommendation because I don't know a lot about it, but I read here that it may be difficult for a coroner to distinguish potassium chloride poisoning from a natural heart attack. This document is very old though. I'd definitely do more research.
It is not so old. The table salts GS (yes, his initials am I correct?) Recommends are still here, no need for a chemist supply which only works B2B. Just needs and IV and unfortunately - another person to provide the injection. G also mentions the person could do it alone - tape the IV line to himself at the appropriate points even if not so reliable as the above option.

A

Anonymous_A

Arcanist
Oct 4, 2020
Go for a checkup, see if you have any undiagnosed/underlying conditions. If you have, consume drugs/habits that worsen those problems, then fuck yo life up that way lol

Reactions: ropebunny and callme
callme

callme

Aug 15, 2021
Go for a checkup, see if you have any undiagnosed/underlying conditions. If you have, consume drugs/habits that worsen those problems, then fuck yo life up that way lol
Nicely said - make it worse, but not kill him peacefully.

callme

callme

Aug 15, 2021
Hey OP, just a thought. If you are from a poor country with awful healthcare, or you could move to one, your AIDS will definitely get worse, as you will have few options to get the cure, will be too expensive and scarce in such a country. Here I am assuming of course, that going throught that process will not stop your desire to go.

There are specific bug-chasing options in gay webchats/communities but memory of their names escapes me. In any case, the gay community is well aware of bug chasing, and some of them are sympathetic to people who want their route this way, even if not gay.

Just goes on to show you we and them share the same enemy twice - pro-lifers and religious.

Whale_bones

Whale_bones

Experienced
Feb 11, 2020
Mesothelioma is another great one. Just hang around some old houses and inhale very deeply, then look forward to excruciating pain and the satisfaction of having all those "Have you or a loved one been diagnosed with mesothelioma?" commercials apply to you!

Yeah, no. Having a devastating illness actually ISN'T a desirable thing and physical pain only adds to mental pain.

Reactions: siray, mustard_glass and callme
callme

callme

Aug 15, 2021
Mesothelioma is another great one. Just hang around some old houses and inhale very deeply, then look forward to excruciating pain and the satisfaction of having all those "Have you or a loved one been diagnosed with mesothelioma?" commercials apply to you!

Yeah, no. Having a devastating illness actually ISN'T a desirable thing and physical pain only adds to mental pain.
Do we have a doctor aboard?!