• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

F

FakeNews

Student
Apr 30, 2018
Life insurance policy. Need to wait until the suicide waiting period and keep your thoughts/ tracks covered. But there are many policies in the US that will pay out. You don't even have to pay the policy yourself, let someone else purchase insurance on your life.

Sonnenblume

Sonnenblume

Sunflower Panda
Apr 6, 2018
Life insurance policy. Need to wait until the suicide waiting period and keep your thoughts/ tracks covered. But there are many policies in the US that will pay out. You don't even have to pay the policy yourself, let someone else purchase insurance on your life.

Will life insurance pay for a suicide? What do you mean "suicide waiting period?" Should I make it look like an accident?

Reactions: Cyanide and Caerula
F

FakeNews

Student
Apr 30, 2018
Policies usually have a 3-5 year waiting period for suicides. If you commit suicide during that time, they will refund your premiums. If you commit after that time, the policy will pay out.

But it alll depends on how the policy is written. Make sure you understand it.

Sonnenblume

Sonnenblume

Sunflower Panda
Apr 6, 2018
Well I guess my mother's up shit creek then, lol, I'm not going through a bunch of trouble just so she can cash in. She was a shithole of a parent anyways.

I

Inertia

May 24, 2018
Policies usually have a 3-5 year waiting period for suicides. If you commit suicide during that time, they will refund your premiums. If you commit after that time, the policy will pay out.

But it alll depends on how the policy is written. Make sure you understand it.

3-5 years? I had no idea it was so long. Need to start looking into that for my family's future finances.

Reactions: Cyanide
El Topo

El Topo

(---)
Apr 21, 2018
Need to pay a huge debt. Preferably no fraudery.

Why do you care about debt if you're going to be gone? Will your family still have to pay it?

1. You could contact organ harvesters and get paid for your organs.
2. You could get paid for making a snuff film.
3. Start a job that's dangerous but pays a lot (working in the oilfields, fishing king crabs, working for drug cartels, etc.)

Sonnenblume

Sonnenblume

Sunflower Panda
Apr 6, 2018
I would so make a snuff film (for a lot of money) if I weren't sick. Are there suicide snuff films?

El Topo

El Topo

(---)
Apr 21, 2018
I would so make a snuff film (for a lot of money) if I weren't sick. Are there suicide snuff films?

Yeah there's one from about a month ago where someone livedstreamed himself shooting his brains out with a shotgun.

Sonnenblume

Sonnenblume

Sunflower Panda
Apr 6, 2018
Yeah there's one from about a month ago where someone livedstreamed himself shooting his brains out with a shotgun.
my method takes too long, I'd be found in time :( oh well

Reactions: sif
R

Romanov1947

Mar 23, 2018
Why do you care about debt if you're going to be gone? Will your family still have to pay it?

1. You could contact organ harvesters and get paid for your organs.
2. You could get paid for making a snuff film.
3. Start a job that's dangerous but pays a lot (working in the oilfields, fishing king crabs, working for drug cartels, etc.)

Thanks this is exactly what I was looking for.
"Why do you care about debt if you're going to be gone? Will your family still have to pay it?"

It is my family themselves whom I owe.

Reactions: sif
iamthezero

iamthezero

Fiend Queen
Jun 22, 2018
3-5 years? I had no idea it was so long. Need to start looking into that for my family's future finances.
It ultimately depends on your state, you must look at those details of the policy Mine was two years and that was in AR.

Reactions: Inertia
L

Leann2

May 23, 2018
That's creepy. I wouldn't want to record my suicide and put it online for people to watch, if I were you. I looked up someone hanging once only to see how painful it was because I was considering it. I was wondering why anyone wanted to record themselves commiting suicide. I didn't know they got money for it.

Reactions: Samuel
Luke

Luke

tired
Apr 11, 2018
That's creepy. I wouldn't want to record my suicide and put it online for people to watch, if I were you. I looked up someone hanging once only to see how painful it was because I was considering it. I was wondering why anyone wanted to record themselves commiting suicide. I didn't know they got money for it.

There is a possibility that I'm going to record it in case I'm forced to go with SN.

So many people are scared of the method because there is no video afaik. We don't know much of its peacefulness.

Why would I care if I'm dead lol.

Reactions: Tiburcio
L

Leann2

May 23, 2018
I don't think it matters if you would be dead or not. I just think it's disturbing to exploit yourself on the internet like that for strangers to see. Even after you die, it's still going to be on gore sites for people to see years later. I am lucky that I do not have any family to worry about my funeral costs. Well, besides my mom. She told me to put in my letter I have no family so they can donate my body to science or she was going to flush me down the toilet if she had to deal with my corpse. So don't really care how my death affects her after I'm gone,honestly.

El Topo

El Topo

(---)
Apr 21, 2018
Well, besides my mom. She told me to put in my letter I have no family so they can donate my body to science or she was going to flush me down the toilet if she had to deal with my corpse. So don't really care how my death affects her after I'm gone,honestly.

Whoa... your mom said she was going to flush your corpse down the toilet? Is it because she's sympathetic to your situation, or do you two have a rocky relationship?

L

Leann2

May 23, 2018
Whoa... your mom said she was going to flush your corpse down the toilet? Is it because she's sympathetic to your situation, or do you two have a rocky relationship?
I think she is just really upset that I plan on commiting suicide and doesn't know how to deal with. She seems genuinely hurt over it, but her words are harsh. She can go back and forth from texting me she loves me and hopes I am safe to messed up stuff like that. :/

L

Leann2

May 23, 2018
I also understand it's people's choice how they choose to ctb and they may feel bad about themselves , but I personally feel like everyone deserves to have a respectful, dignified, and private death. I understand that a lot of people look that up out of morbid curiousity, but it's usually a fetish for people that are actively subbed members. Sorry if I seem like I was imposing my views on anyone... You have the right to be remembered for who you are, not as some shock video on the internet. It's also good to consider thinking of how it may affect anyone you care about if they came across the video later. Some people on those sites have been known to forward images of dead people to their family members.. I believe one site was actually sued over exploitation like that. It was rotten.com if I remember correctly.