• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

W

wieu73

Student
Oct 20, 2023
Not TIG or Alibaba is there any other source?

S

sjoper1980

Dec 13, 2023
Not TIG or Alibaba is there any other source?
The meat guy in the UK if he's still around. Given his email address to 2/3 people but haven't heard anything back as to if he is still supplying.

W

wieu73

Student
Oct 20, 2023
The meat guy in the UK if he's still around. Given his email address to 2/3 people but haven't heard anything back as to if he is still supplying.
Can you pm me the meat guy email?

Ninja_Master

Ninja_Master

Dec 11, 2023
I ordered from TIG,what's wrong with them?

Ninja_Master

Ninja_Master

Dec 11, 2023
I

Is it legit? I heard some people say it's nitrare not nitrite

Thank you but it doesn't ship to where I leave sad
Really?
It hasn't come yet but it would suck if it's nitrate.

prettycvnt

prettycvnt

Dec 15, 2023
Can you please PM me the meat guys email?

Old Friend

Old Friend

Sleep well, Airstrip One.
Sep 24, 2023
Who's the "meat guy"?

Sounds like something out of a slasher movie.

• Yay!
Reactions: AL-SL-AK, Deleted member 82921, doomedtolive and 5 others
S

sjoper1980

Dec 13, 2023
Can you please PM me the meat guys email?
As I understand the rules you need to DM me and ask for it?
Who's the "meat guy"?

Sounds like something out of a slasher movie.
HAHAHAHAHA!! Brilliant! Ok so I only call him that because my friend calls(ed) him that. We're both terminal cancer and met on a hospital ward, she bought SN off him in the summer and successfully used it, and got enough for my personal use as well when I decide I'm ready to use it (not in a rush, but choosing to go before life becomes more unpleasant than pleasant). When she was talking to him, he explained he works in the meat industry here in the UK, so "meat guy" just sort of stuck lol x
Can you pm me the meat guy email?
I think you need to DM me and ask for it, but yes happy to x

• Yay!
Reactions: Praestat_Mori and Old Friend
Old Friend

Old Friend

Sleep well, Airstrip One.
Sep 24, 2023
Can I DM you also?

Sorry for your personal situation, btw.

Reactions: AL-SL-AK
Y

Yaffle

Life’s a bitch
Nov 9, 2023
Do you mean the one that's just numbers@ in his email?

I wouldn't begin to trust buying from him but everyone to their own.

Reactions: betternever2havbeen
S

sjoper1980

Dec 13, 2023

Yeah that guy - my own personal experience has been positive. My friend who I met on cancer ward used his SN successfully, and it's where my stash is from as well. Did purity tests obv. Is he still around then?

Dot

Dot

Globl mod | Info abt typng styl on prfle.
Sep 26, 2021
Pls b awre tht sjoper1980 ws 99% lyng & = ptentlly th/ sellr thmslves tryn2 farm SaSu fr custmrs

Dspite Fixr narr8tve tht = 100% unaccptble on th/ ste & usr hs bn bannd

= nt thr 1st accnt eithr s/ = wrth rportng n.e newr membrs wh/ join & strt recmmndng UK SN sourcs

Screenshot_20231220_224919_DuckDuckGo.jpg

Screenshot_20231220_224931_DuckDuckGo.jpg

Strnge hw thy wre sch gr8 frnds bt usr cnnt remmbr thr gendr

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Informative
Reactions: deathwithdignity98, viljalauss, prettycvnt and 13 others
D

Deleted member 65988

Pls b awre tht sjoper1980 ws 99% lyng & = ptentlly th/ sellr thmslves tryn2 farm SaSu fr custmrs

= nt thr 1st accnt eithr s/ = wrth rportng n.e newr membrs wh/ join & strt recmmndng UK SN sourcs
Well, that's something I've never seen here. So he was trying to farm the forum to get customers. No wonder he kept mentioning the friend who took sn and was successful.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: prettycvnt, doomedtolive, betternever2havbeen and 2 others
AshersGirl

AshersGirl

Girl, Interrupted
Apr 29, 2022

Thanks for looking out for us Dot. I think a lot of us in the U.K. would want to jump on a source that didn't risk customs check, but ya can't trust anyone these days.

Reactions: prettycvnt, doomedtolive, betternever2havbeen and 1 other person
L

losing hope

Arcanist
Apr 27, 2022
Thanks @Dot for this & yes we all need to be on the lookout for more cases like this going forwards. I wonder is they were @trek_tattoo_1988 in another a/c. Only a couple of months ago they were trying to flog SN privately to me & others in the UK.

Reactions: betternever2havbeen and Deleted member 65988
D

Deleted member 65988

Thanks @Dot for this & yes we all need to be on the lookout for more cases like this going forwards. I wonder is they were @trek_tattoo_1988 in another a/c. Only a couple of months ago they were trying to flog SN privately to me & others in the UK.
So this could be people trying to sell sn from the UK since sources are near-non existent but possibly scam you anyway.

Reactions: losing hope
Y

Yaffle

Life’s a bitch
Nov 9, 2023

Thanks Dot

Reactions: AL-SL-AK
L

losing hope

Arcanist
Apr 27, 2022
@Dot you were 99% sure @sjoper1980 was a scammer. I am 100% sure of that & that they were @trek_tattoo_1988 under a new account. Why?

Well attached is the @trek_tattoo_1988 payment instructions 2 months ago. And I had been in contact with "the meat guy" via email today this is what they sent me via email today;

"Hi @losing hope

I would not be able to meet you in person, as frankly I have no guarantees that you are not an undercover law enforcement officer.

I do however work in the meat processing industry, and am able to supply a sample of NaNo2 for your home meat curing hobby.

For the meat curing sample, I usually ship 50g from the UK, in domestic royal mail avoiding any checks etc. Your sample is sent securely wrapped and taped, and is inside a coin bag - this is because the typical 'baggies' with the clip/pressure lock seal near the top are sometimes detected during random routine mail scans. The solid line of the clip/seal is a red flag for drugs shipping, and so by taping the sample inside a coin bag we avoid this risk. To my genuine knowledge, none of my shipments have been intercepted.

The purity is commercially rated at 99.7% although this can occasionally be a few fractional points lower as it is taken as a batch average. The lowest commercially permissible purity level is 98.6% however, and as such is more than sufficient for your aims.

If Christmas is a relevant factor for you I will get this out by Special Delivery at no additional cost on the day that payment clears.

The cost of the sample is £100 including postage - the reasons are set out below:

Firstly it is just less than what it would cost you if you managed to find a seller online anyway.

Secondly, I am taking the risk of prison if caught, not you.

Finally, in my experience, though admittedly not universally, a degree of financial freedom indicates a degree of mental freedom.

There are moral issues in respect of choice versus desperation, and adding suitable "stop and check" element for you as the buyer is sensible. In short, you are more likely to be making a rational, personal choice when you are not starving without funds for even basic necessities.

I also won't profit from anyone's personal choices. I will keep £5 to cover my costs, and the rest is donated to a mental health charity in a combined donation monthly. Proof of donation is available if you wish.

Payment is by Bitcoin only for obvious reasons. Again, this is another "stop and check" process for you as you have to complete a task to access the SN. There are tremendous resources for accessing BTC online, but the simplest is probably to just open a Revolut bank account online; within the app you can convert money to Bitcoin and send it to people.

The address for bitcoin payment is a QR code attached to this email, or at this wallet address: bc1q895luu4pqpew3avz6wma7vus37zege30rdwfcq

Please let me know your postal address (this can be any address including a PO box) and I will post your sample the same day as payment is received.

Sent with Proton Mail secure email."

Strangely similar their instructions aren't they?

This was @trek_tattoo_1988 last thread before @Dot closed it for selling stuff in PM being against the rules; https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/holy-sh1t-ive-done-it-sn-to-uk.141164/

Attachments

• 182719_sn.png
    182719_sn.png
    66.3 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Reactions: deathwithdignity98, betternever2havbeen and Yaffle
Y

Yaffle

Life’s a bitch
Nov 9, 2023
@losing hope please edit your post. The quoted reply makes it appear I sent you the message.

B

betternever2havbeen

Elementalist
Jun 19, 2022

Yeah someone sent me an email with just numbers-mods were onto them as they got banned straight after. If it's all the same person, that's like 3 accounts now going by this thread? Only reason I trusted them to start with was for some reason I thought they were an old member on a new account. Anyone having only just joined saying they have a UK source for SN is most likely scamming, especially if they're like "my friend used this guy"....

Reactions: losing hope and Yaffle
A

Anon1337

Mage
Oct 1, 2018
Selling isn't allowed on here. It's against the rules. Scam or not, anyone using this site to sell products will be banned.

Reactions: Forever Sleep and doomedtolive
tidal1

tidal1

Oct 30, 2023
Damn, shoutout to the mods who caught that. I had no idea that dude was sus

_Broken_alice

_Broken_alice

She/Her
Nov 19, 2023
@Dot you were 99% sure @sjoper1980 was a scammer. I am 100% sure of that & that they were @trek_tattoo_1988 under a new account. Why?

Well attached is the @trek_tattoo_1988 payment instructions 2 months ago. And I had been in contact with "the meat guy" via email today this is what they sent me via email today;

"Hi @losing hope

I would not be able to meet you in person, as frankly I have no guarantees that you are not an undercover law enforcement officer.

I do however work in the meat processing industry, and am able to supply a sample of NaNo2 for your home meat curing hobby.

For the meat curing sample, I usually ship 50g from the UK, in domestic royal mail avoiding any checks etc. Your sample is sent securely wrapped and taped, and is inside a coin bag - this is because the typical 'baggies' with the clip/pressure lock seal near the top are sometimes detected during random routine mail scans. The solid line of the clip/seal is a red flag for drugs shipping, and so by taping the sample inside a coin bag we avoid this risk. To my genuine knowledge, none of my shipments have been intercepted.

The purity is commercially rated at 99.7% although this can occasionally be a few fractional points lower as it is taken as a batch average. The lowest commercially permissible purity level is 98.6% however, and as such is more than sufficient for your aims.

If Christmas is a relevant factor for you I will get this out by Special Delivery at no additional cost on the day that payment clears.

The cost of the sample is £100 including postage - the reasons are set out below:

Firstly it is just less than what it would cost you if you managed to find a seller online anyway.

Finally, in my experience, though admittedly not universally, a degree of financial freedom indicates a degree of mental freedom.

There are moral issues in respect of choice versus desperation, and adding suitable "stop and check" element for you as the buyer is sensible. In short, you are more likely to be making a rational, personal choice when you are not starving without funds for even basic necessities.

I also won't profit from anyone's personal choices. I will keep £5 to cover my costs, and the rest is donated to a mental health charity in a combined donation monthly. Proof of donation is available if you wish.

Payment is by Bitcoin only for obvious reasons. Again, this is another "stop and check" process for you as you have to complete a task to access the SN. There are tremendous resources for accessing BTC online, but the simplest is probably to just open a Revolut bank account online; within the app you can convert money to Bitcoin and send it to people.

The address for bitcoin payment is a QR code attached to this email, or at this wallet address: bc1q895luu4pqpew3avz6wma7vus37zege30rdwfcq

Please let me know your postal address (this can be any address including a PO box) and I will post your sample the same day as payment is received.

This was @trek_tattoo_1988 last thread before @Dot closed it for selling stuff in PM being against the rules; https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/holy-sh1t-ive-done-it-sn-to-uk.141164/
That is sickening and screams scam at every line. Also, bitcoin is so traceable by design. Proton Mail is also not as anonymous as is often assumed... They have handed over emails and info before when served a subpoena. Someone in the UK that won't have their situation complicated by doing so should consider reporting this predatory person to authorities. They'd look into a BTC address with 100k+USD having moved through it recently for sure. Also looks like they were stupid enough to use an exchange and the legit ones have KYC to abide by in most areas now so it would take very little time for authorities to find them. Preying on vulnerable people is absolutely awful. Normally wouldn't even suggest involving authorities given how they tend to be, but to scam people who have already lost their will and desire to live is horrid and should be dealt with so noone else this vulnerable get taken advantage of by them. The downside is the people that have fallen for this and sent BTC would probably receive wellness checks for trying to get ahold of SN in the UK. And for this person to insinuate they have morals...

Reactions: viljalauss and losing hope
Dot

Dot

Globl mod | Info abt typng styl on prfle.
Sep 26, 2021
Slf am nt sre whthr or nt thy r a scam & am nt sre whthr or nt thy r a fed eithr

Bt as membrs hve sd th/ BTC cld b a rsk

& as Anon sd buyng & sellng on SaSu = prohibtd, th/ ste = fr infrmatn & spport only

Reactions: losing hope and betternever2havbeen
IWishToDie

IWishToDie

I check notifications once per week
Dec 31, 2023

"Hi @losing hope

I wouldn't trust anyone selling with Bitcoin as payment, it's traceable. Anyone worth their salt would accept XMR only.

L

losing hope

Arcanist
Apr 27, 2022
I wouldn't trust anyone selling with Bitcoin as payment, it's traceable. Anyone worth their salt would accept XMR only.
Great input & thanks for changeling this point. Is XMR not traceable therefore? Or is there another reason why it is better?

At the end of the day, as a purchaser does it even matter if it is traceable, as long as I get SN in my hands? Obviously if found out the seller risks a jail sentence, not the purchaser. Indeed what can the police do, if the purchaser has got the SN product in their hands.

The police had NO power to take my IC SN off my hands back in May this year, after their welfare visit. See my post (#17) in this thread for my story as I can't be bothered to type it out here again; https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/warning-sn-from-ic-traceable-by-the-fbi.117200/#post-1976310

I

idontknow99

Nov 25, 2023
Great input & thanks for changeling this point. Is XMR not traceable therefore? Or is there another reason why it is better?

At the end of the day, as a purchaser does it even matter if it is traceable, as long as I get SN in my hands? Obviously if found out the seller risks a jail sentence, not the purchaser. Indeed what can the police do, if the purchaser has got the SN product in their hands.

The police had NO power to take my IC SN off my hands back in May this year, after their welfare visit. See my post (#17) in this thread for my story as I can't be bothered to type it out here again; https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/warning-sn-from-ic-traceable-by-the-fbi.117200/#post-1976310
Is your account hacked, I tried sending you a message earlier about this SN source from the meat guy, and you gave a cookie-cutter answer.

Is your account hacked, I tried sending you a message earlier about this SN source from the meat guy, and you gave a cookie-cutter answer.