• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

hajnalka

hajnalka

Jun 21, 2024
i feel like it would be the simplest and easiest mode, but i am just so afraid of the feeling of asphyxiation. :((

is there any way to make that feeling less strong?

Onelegman

Onelegman

I use a translator
May 24, 2024
Fear is innate in any living being.

Just with some pills you can nullify a little of the fear you will feel. Even so, I understand that there is no suffocation when hanging completely, your veins and arteries close, this causes you to faint in a maximum of 20 seconds, if you suffocate it won't be that bad, it takes a long time to suffocate, longer than to fall unconscious. It's just a matter of holding on to the anxiety until that happens.

DoubleUp8

DoubleUp8

Gambler
Dec 14, 2023
If scientifically done the way it was back in the day when hanging was a common method of capital punishment. If it was done right the executioner or hangman was a professional hired to hang condemned people. He measured the person's height and weight and built the gallows so that the drop snapped the condemned person's spinal cord causing immediate death. If not enough drop the person would asphyxiate. If too much drop the guy's head could come off and it really be gruesome. The hangman really had to have expertise. Look and see if you can find anything online maybe about the specifications for your body weight and height and how much the drop should be. I know that's a tall order and I don't know how much technical info out there about it. But that is the way hanging quick and pain if any would be seconds at the most.
Oh my bad! You asked simple way.
Just make sure a long drop would do the trick if you don't care if your head comes off

Last edited:
Onelegman

Onelegman

I use a translator
May 24, 2024
The executioners were slaughterers who did not know how to add normally, but yes, an English doctor if I remember correctly, did the calculations on weight, height and height of the fall so that he would break his neck. Half a meter more and they would lose their minds... on one occasion I looked for it but couldn't find it, probably due to my poor level of medical English. But well said, a good height and one thing or the other, it won't hurt. You may see your head spinning in the air for 2 seconds (that's what some scientists said about the guillotine) but what difference will it make? Objective achieved