• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Ginnn

Ginnn

Student
Aug 20, 2022
I planned to do several attempts in the same day until I pass out.
So I want to know: is there any short-term or long-term risk in doing this? things like hearing loss or my face looking red for the rest of the day
Or do I just go back to normal after every try?
I don't want to attract attention of friends and family.

• Hugs
Reactions: Sick of it all
C

cluckcluckgoose

Nov 18, 2019
while I am no medical expert, I imagine the whites of your eyes might become bloodshot, the lightheadedness might cause a headache, your throat might be sore from the pressure...

Reactions: Ginnn
S

Someone123

Illuminated
Oct 19, 2021
With hanging the worst risk is getting close to death and then getting rescued at the last second- I watched a video fo a person rescued after ten minutes of full suspension(not sure how they know how long it was) and he is severely disabled, his mom has to give him 24 hours a day care for life. If you're going to ctb, it's best to either go all out to try to get the attemjpt to work or to leave it alone until you can.

H

[HNO]

Experienced
Aug 21, 2022
testing hanging is safe if done properly and time of test aspyxia in a narrow range(3 to 5 seconds) as you can loss conscience if overdo and either left braindamaged or die prematurely. in order to do it properly use elastic materials which do not left strangulation marks on the neck, sth like tied pieces of clothes or rope you plan to use, just avoid sturdy and dry materials, the best rope i've found by experimentations is elastic, soft and skintight when i used such materials i started to black out just in several seconds and i was severely dizzy after i had removed ligature. for rope anchor point the best point to experiments is one that located higher than you, you can adjust noose level to use every partial hanging pose and decide for yourself which one is the best. also i think it's worth to try out different knots from some knot handbook or articles on hitches, i used haphazardly tied mess on my neck in my tests
also i think it's really helpful to read this wikipedia article before proceed, partial hanging is just extended version of choking game

Last edited:
  • Love
Ginnn

Ginnn

Student
Aug 20, 2022
while I am no medical expert, I imagine the whites of your eyes might become bloodshot, the lightheadedness might cause a headache, your throat might be sore from the pressure...
Thank you, I'll be careful with that