C

checkouttime

Visionary
Jul 15, 2020
It doesn't work like that.

Let's say you get it tested and it says 50% purity.
You can't just mix two lots of 50% together to get 100%.

:D

If you have 25g of powder that is only 50% purity, you still have 12.5g of N. thats enough for 2 average people if you go off PPH, or more than enough for 1 person!!!
Please see link for making all sorts of recreational drugs including N

recreational.drugs-professor.buzz.pdf
chemistry.mdma.ch › hiveboard › rhodium › pdf › archive

You don't need a PhD just make sure end product is real by having it tested at energy control

I just found this :hihi:

How To Make Nembutal At Home

by
Denise Nebgan

BipolarGuy

BipolarGuy

Enlightened
Aug 6, 2020
If you have 25g of powder that is only 50% purity, you still have 12.5g of N. thats enough for 2 average people if you go off PPH, or more than enough for 1 person!!!
I'd rather be sold 12.5g at 100% than 25g at 50%.

But anyway this is all besides the point.
Pretty soon C will be selling 33.3% purity, and some will say "That's OK, just buy three lots".

What is it mixed with anyway, does anyone know?

Deleted member 94

Deleted member 94

Wizard
Mar 24, 2018
so does that still exist to be read? I remember seeing something ,where a group of exit members were making nembutal in a video, now you have mentioned that!

You have to go looking for a pre 2008 printed version I don't have it anymore but I got it from Amazon. Try looking on websites which might have 2006 or 2007 version. Like world of books.

Reactions: checkouttime
C

checkouttime

Visionary
Jul 15, 2020

Pretty soon C will be selling 33.3% purity, and some will say "That's OK, just buy three lots".

Oh definitely!! although if i'm going to CTB with it ,im not arsed what's in it as long as it does the trick!!!!

Problem here is, this stuff isn't going to be getting made in a science lab. It will be in someones garage or a hut or something(thats the reality of it)

so it never going to be 100% no chance.

Its like cocaine produced in 'labs' it will never be 100% pure because of the chemical reaction.
Please see link for making all sorts of recreational drugs including N

recreational.drugs-professor.buzz.pdf
chemistry.mdma.ch › hiveboard › rhodium › pdf › archive

You don't need a PhD just make sure end product is real by having it tested at energy control

I'm not sure if your average person could follow that, I mean im not stupid but you need to know how to do chemistry from my little read on that!

god i wish i payed attention in chemistry:pfff::pfff::pfff:

Last edited:
Reactions: Deleted member 4993 and Deleted member 94
Deafsn0w

Deafsn0w

I will buy you a dog if you like my posts
Sep 4, 2018
god i wish i payed attention in chemistry:pfff::pfff::pfff:
Lol I never took chemistry in high school

If I remember correctly, it is mixed with harmless fillers

Last edited:
Reactions: Deleted member 4993 and checkouttime
C

checkouttime

Visionary
Jul 15, 2020
Lol I never took chemistry in high school

i passed chemistry,physics and biology(dual) but i wouldn't have a clue after reading that stuff lol. I bet their are easier examples ,maybe

CALL OUT TO ANY CHEMISTRY STUDENTS WHO WANT O MAKE ME SOME N :pfff:
You have to go looking for a pre 2008 printed version I don't have it anymore but I got it from Amazon. Try looking on websites which might have 2006 or 2007 version. Like world of books.

I found a little info on what you were talking about. they designed a 'pressurised coffee pot' you could use to make N with. there also used to be a you tube video on it!!!

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Deafsn0w
GoodPersonEffed

GoodPersonEffed

Brevity is my middle name, but my name was TL
Jan 11, 2020
@GoodPersonEffed I'm considering writing a letter of complaint about C.
What are the contact details for C's manager?

I'm also considering starting a petition on Change.org and making my local member of parliament aware of the difficulties we're having with C, what are your thoughts?

Maybe as a result of the complaint I will be sent a £10 voucher for Starbucks.

Was that supposed to hurt me somehow? And if yes, why?

GoodPersonEffed

GoodPersonEffed

Brevity is my middle name, but my name was TL
Jan 11, 2020
Why would I want to hurt you?

Beats me. It just came out of nowhere. You agreed with me, and then a few comments later, you started talking about speaking to the manager and starting a petition. Maybe you were trying to be funny, I don't know. I didn't have any context for it or a way to explain it, so I felt cognitive dissonance. When I feel that, it's usually (but not always) a sign that I'm being covertly attacked. So I asked for clarification based on my perceptions, but not aggressively in case my perceptions were in error.

• Aww..
M

mapletree

Student
Aug 22, 2020
dark net...tor...A...C...drug dealers......fuck this I want to breaking Bad at this point

C

checkouttime

Visionary
Jul 15, 2020
Beats me. It just came out of nowhere. You agreed with me, and then a few comments later, you started talking about speaking to the manager and starting a petition. Maybe you were trying to be funny, I don't know. I didn't have any context for it or a way to explain it, so I felt cognitive dissonance. When I feel that, it's usually (but not always) a sign that I'm being covertly attacked. So I asked for clarification based on my perceptions, but not aggressively in case my perceptions were in error.

I don't think he meant it to try to hurt you, I think he meant it in a funny way. you guys have been having a few 'heated' discussions and maybe thats why your questioning each others posts.

I'm sorry i got involved, and tell me to fuck off if you want!!!!

thats just from a 3rd person view on it!!!

Reactions: BipolarGuy
L

lion4000b

May 6, 2020
Last time I read the peaceful pill it mentioned people successfully traveling to Peru to get some. Is that an option? Or another country like it.

I also remember reading about how to make N. It cannot be that hard. We need to stop relying on A and C and provide the support necessary to have one of our own make and distribute it.

BipolarGuy

BipolarGuy

Enlightened
Aug 6, 2020
Last time I read the peaceful pill it mentioned people successfully traveling to Peru to get some. Is that an option? Or another country like it.

I also remember reading about how to make N. It cannot be that hard. We need to stop relying on A and C and provide the support necessary to have one of our own make and distribute it.
The whole situation surrounding pentobarbital is messed up.
There are no reliable suppliers whatsoever.

As @GoodPersonEffed pointed out, this is hardly surprising since it is a controlled substance that is illegal to own.

But as I've said many times before, it really annoys me that on the subject of suicide prevention, the cart is put before the horse.
All resources are aimed at stopping people going through with the act, and no attention is given to address the reasons why people do it.

The ideal situation in my opinion is that everybody would be ok and nobody would actually want to end their lives.
Sadly society's priorities are so backward that this is so unrealistic that I can't even hope that humanity will tend towards this position at some distant point in the future.

C

checkouttime

Visionary
Jul 15, 2020

Hell yeah, there's a street ( I Think its called heaven lol) that has about 20 veteranaria on it!! And it cost pennies to buy aswell from what it said in PPH!!!

I'm happy for someone to set up an nembutal lab at mine, as long as i get 1st try lol

Last edited: