• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Ambivalent1

Ambivalent1

We have such sights to show you 👁️
Apr 17, 2023
How can one find meaningful connection if they're written off so often? I don't seek it out often because I don't have a job and that's "three strikes you're out" before anything more can be said that could elevate you in their eyes.

And guys in public often seem to react really bad to my presence. Some get very aggressive. It's all so strange and ridiculous.

Last edited:
sserafim

sserafim

消えたい
Sep 13, 2023
Apparently, people can just know how you are by being around you a little bit regardless of whether or not you've said much to them. The thing is people have layers and it seems people don't want to bother looking deeper if the first layer is the equivalent of poorly healed burnt skin (from trauma).
How do they know how you are?

Reactions: Kit1 and KafkaF
K

KafkaF

Taking a break from the website.
Nov 18, 2023
How can one find meaningful connection if they're written off so often?
Most people are judgemental assholes, this is true. But not everyone.

Find those people who are not. They're worth more in connecting with anyway. They're usually the people with more depth and empathy. People who have shared your suffering.

Think of it as having an aura that automatically sorts out judgemental pricks.

Last edited:
Ambivalent1

Ambivalent1

Apr 17, 2023
How do they know how you are?
I've reworded it all lol
Most people are judgemental assholes, this is true. But not everyone.

Find those people who are not. They're worth more in connecting with anyway. They're usually the people with more depth and empathy anyway. People who have shared your suffering.

Think of it as having an aura that automatically sorts out judgemental pricks.
That's good 🤔

Reactions: Kit1 and sserafim
BlendedHeart

BlendedHeart

It is what it is
Mar 9, 2024
I hear ya. I don't know if there's something on my body language or my expressions that turn people away. I've been trying to smile more, being more polite, or being more open, but it doesn't work.

I don't reek, I take good care of my hygiene. But maybe there's another kind of stench that's keep them away. The stench of asociality. People probably know I'm not the most social or extroverted person, so they don't waste their time on me. I don't know, haha.

Ambivalent1

Ambivalent1

Apr 17, 2023
I hear ya. I don't know if there's something on my body language or my expressions that turn people away. I've been trying to smile more, being more polite, or being more open, but it doesn't work.

I don't reek, I take good care of my hygiene. But maybe there's another kind of stench that's keep them away. The stench of asociality. People probably know I'm not the most social or extroverted person, so they don't waste their time on me. I don't know, haha.
I'm blank faced but so are many others. It just seems people respond to me as if I'm lithium being dropped into water.

K

Kit1

Enlightened
Oct 24, 2023
I hear you and I really do feel for you.

I struggle with groups of people, long interactions etc - autistic, complex PTSD, CFS etc. Usually I have to manage interactions well and though I have friends, not sure how deeply meaningful they are. I get on at work.

The problem is that if I ever open up to anyone of any difficulties I face )most people who know know do not know of any of my challenges), then they avoid me - including professionals who have told me that I am "too complex". It is only on this forum that I haven't faced that level of rejection yet..,

It can be a tough world out there and I am so sorry that we are on the same boat travelling a simular journey. It hurts.

Ambivalent1

Ambivalent1

Apr 17, 2023
I don't think you have ASPD lol
My one therapist said my life would be better as one because I'd have no anxiety. Would be nice 🙌
I hear you and I really do feel for you.

I struggle with groups of people, long interactions etc - autistic, complex PTSD, CFS etc. Usually I have to manage interactions well and though I have friends, not sure how deeply meaningful they are. I get on at work.

The problem is that if I ever open up to anyone of any difficulties I face )most people who know know do not know of any of my challenges), then they avoid me - including professionals who have told me that I am "too complex". It is only on this forum that I haven't faced that level of rejection yet..,

It can be a tough world out there and I am so sorry that we are on the same boat travelling a simular journey. It hurts.
A boat through the River Styx. This is Hell

• Informative
  • Hugs
Reactions: Kit1 and sserafim