• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Specific_Milk

Specific_Milk

Student
Aug 28, 2022
I can get most kinds of prescription drug I want but havent really looked into this method yet. I have SN but for reasons I cannot detail here, it might not a viable method anymore. Is there any threads already written on this topic? Pls feel free to link it in the comments. Much appreciated đź’™

• Love
Reactions: Adûnâi and Eiswuerfel1019
Rhizomorph1

Rhizomorph1

May you find peace in living or dying
Oct 24, 2023
Drug poisonings of all forms are only effective in about 1.5% of cases. Just an FYI.

Besides barbiturates (e.g., pentobarbital AKA N) or inorganic salts (e.g., sodium nitrite), most pharmaceutical drugs are not fatal as they have been designed to be difficult to commit suicide with.

If they are fatal they will likely be very painful, damagimg certain organs or bodily systems in the process, potentially causing seizures or cognitive dysfunctions, painful heart palpitations/arythmias, or feelings of suffocation along the way.

I don't recommend drug poisonings asides from those recommended in the peaceful pill handbook (N, SN, cardiac switch, etc). For this reason.

• Love
  • Informative
Reactions: Adûnâi, dggtscccvfd and HopeisjustaPoison