Mr2005

Mr2005

Don't shoot the messenger, give me the gun
Sep 25, 2018
In using this forum I mean? I have what I need now so what do I hope to achieve?

Itsbeenreal

Itsbeenreal

Feb 4, 2020
I think that depends on why you joined. If you feel like you've achieved the purpose then I guess you don't need to be here anymore. Personally, I plan to disable once I'm confident with my chosen method and my plan is in place.

Reactions: Mr2005
avoid_slow_death

avoid_slow_death

Ready to embrace the peaceful bliss of the void.
Feb 4, 2020
That is ultimately up to what you seek as an individual. If you feel that this forum has nothing more to offer you, then that was the point of it for you. Others see it differently judging by the wide variety of discussion topics here. That said, I would encourage you to look around thoroughly. You never know, you might find something else to reflect upon.

Reactions: Sensei and Mr2005
Thereisnothing

Thereisnothing

Enlightened
Jan 4, 2020
I'd say the point is for having somewhere safe to be, with those who understand the whole things about suicide/feelings/emotions/life etc.
Its good to vent and share, then hear what others views are on things, its very helpful in a lot of ways.
It depends why you joined, if solely for methods to exit this world or to gain more strength hopefully and meet like minded people and get support.
There is incredible knowledge and intellect here and some very kind hearted and good souls.

• Love
Reactions: Mr2005, Sensei and Soulless_Angel
Soulless_Angel

Soulless_Angel

existence is futile
Jul 10, 2019
Everyone is on this forum for their own person reasons, for support whilst you go through this dark time, to seek knowledge, to help others, and so on,
I am here because it's sort of my safe place, its feels good to know there are people at the end of a PM when seeking someone to talk to, someone who understands. Also no one here judges esp me when i'm on the rum :P

If you feel this forum has nothing left to offer you, and you it, then maybe its time to take a break?

• Love
Reactions: Mr2005, Sensei and Thereisnothing
TAW122

TAW122

Emissary of the right to die.
Aug 30, 2018
It would be up to your own personal reasoning, and I can't really speak for you. For me, while I may have 'had' my method at one point, as of now, it's mostly just to pass on knowledge, find like-minded individuals who share my beliefs, thoughts, and views on the topic of suicide/CTB/right to die, etc. and also to attain another method should I ever lose/be unable to access my primary method (the firearm) for any reason.

Reactions: Mr2005 and Sensei