• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

sadclown666

sadclown666

suicidal emo girl
Apr 23, 2023
ok so i recently watched the movie suicide room(great movie im obsessed) and i keep thinking back to the scene that dominick killed himself by swallowing two handfuls of prescription meds that he got from a med provider. I have a psychatrist and i decided to stop taking all my meds other than my adhd pills(consisted of anti depressants, anti anxiety, anti psychotics, mood stabilizers). If i wanted i could be prescribed those type of pills again.
is there any medications that can ACTUALLY be lethal if you take the whole bottle?(or two handfuls like he did lol)
if anyone knows or can point me in the direction of research to find out that would be great
i looked this up but of course google was giving me the "Help is available Speak with someone today" shit and i couldn't find a single thing.

again, if anyone can help me w figuring this out, pls leave a comment cuz i hate living
thanks

Reactions: katiekat
Darkover

Darkover

Angelic
Jul 29, 2021
you would need like 500 pills not two hands full
olanzapine 8 to 12 grams will kill you via respiratory arrest it's completely peaceful too

Last edited:
chuerdhmproton

chuerdhmproton

Mr. Water Pig
Sep 9, 2023
ok so i recently watched the movie suicide room(great movie im obsessed) and i keep thinking back to the scene that dominick killed himself by swallowing two handfuls of prescription meds that he got from a med provider. I have a psychatrist and i decided to stop taking all my meds other than my adhd pills(consisted of anti depressants, anti anxiety, anti psychotics, mood stabilizers). If i wanted i could be prescribed those type of pills again.
is there any medications that can ACTUALLY be lethal if you take the whole bottle?(or two handfuls like he did lol)
if anyone knows or can point me in the direction of research to find out that would be great
i looked this up but of course google was giving me the "Help is available Speak with someone today" shit and i couldn't find a single thing.

again, if anyone can help me w figuring this out, pls leave a comment cuz i hate living
thanks
hi. Generally, pills prescribed from psych doctors are very safe and hard to OD with, that's how they were designed. Still it won't hurt for you to share a list of meds you currently have. Also, check out the resources compilation thread to do more research.

sadclown666

sadclown666

suicidal emo girl
Apr 23, 2023

thanks
hi. Generally, pills prescribed from psych doctors are very safe and hard to OD with, that's how they were designed. Still it won't hurt for you to share a list of meds you currently have. Also, check out the resources compilation thread to do more research.
i used
you would need like 500 pills not two hands full
olanzapine 8 to 12 grams will kill you via respiratory arrest it's completely peaceful too
HOLD UP I USED TO TAKE THAT WHAT

imsocold

imsocold

fever dream@_@
Oct 2, 2023
I think OD is a pretty bad method... heres thread about it!
I also watched this film (LOUV IT) and another series ("School" 2010, its russian), which ended with such suicide. I would like to be able to take a lot of pills, fall asleep and die quietly in my sleep:( ((I thought this would be my ideal way to ctb until I found this site)) but I did some research and realized that overdosing is one of the worst methods, especially with over the over-the-counter medications that are easy to get