Marz

Marz

À PEU PRÈS
Aug 3, 2018
I'm seriously considering just jumping out of my damn balcony. I live in a 13th floor. I know there's still chance of survival but my only other options are jumping under a train. I almost went and did it two days ago because I was so dissociated I kind of didn't fucking care- but then I remembered my brother was at home and could see me from the bedroom so I went back inside. I fucking hate SI. That's why I'm wondering about any drugs that disinhibit or lower SI. I have never done much more than alcohol and some weed so I'm really ignorant when it comes to substances.

Reactions: tryingtoescape
A

Aliaiactaest

Student
Jun 7, 2019
I would think alcohol would help.

Reactions: AtomicNewt and Lookingforabus
Ramirez

Ramirez

Criminally insane
Jun 10, 2019
Alc, benzos, sleeping pills

Reactions: Marz
Halo13

Halo13

Wizard
May 9, 2019
Things like Xanax, Valium, Klonopin, etc. which are anxiety medications. Muscle relaxers could help, too.

Reactions: Circles and Marz
ScorpiusDragon

ScorpiusDragon

Mage
Mar 25, 2019
I'm seriously considering just jumping out of my damn balcony. I live in a 13th floor. I know there's still chance of survival but my only other options are jumping under a train. I almost went and did it two days ago because I was so dissociated I kind of didn't fucking care- but then I remembered my brother was at home and could see me from the bedroom so I went back inside. I fucking hate SI. That's why I'm wondering about any drugs that disinhibit or lower SI. I have never done much more than alcohol and some weed so I'm really ignorant when it comes to substances.
Couldn't you try a method like SN? I don't know if you have enough money for that.
I say this because I know I would never have the guts to jump.

Reactions: Kikoo Loool