• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

SoulofSteel

SoulofSteel

Nov 20, 2023
She broke up with me five months ago, and things have been going downhill since, ironically we only started having major fights after she left and kept being in contact, eventually she was just so fed up and told me there's no way she's coming back. We have just made up but she's still insisting that she's completely made up her mind about me, especially since she's not interested to being in relationships at the time to begin with, and shuts down any flirting advances, however yesterday we had an exchange where I made a flirtatious joke with her and she was receptive to it which is nothing but was something of a change given the circumstances. Eventually I told her that it's better if we stop talking altogether and asked her to contact me if she ever wants to reconnect to which she agreed.

Now it's not like I'm delusional about her to the point where I would say that I can't find anyone like her, that my life revolves around her or anything like that, and I am content with being single... but I do love her quite a lot, even when I get pissed at her the moment those negative feelings die down I just end up wanting to be with her again, and I'm still in pain from losing her, I still really want to do anything in my power to get her back.

G

Grumble

Lingering
Aug 25, 2018
I told her that it's better if we stop talking altogether and asked her to contact me if she ever wants to reconnect to which she agreed.
I would stick to what you've said here, especially if she hasn't had much space from you since the breakup.

I really don't want to give you false hope or anything, but from what you're saying, it sounds like she might be a little conflicted about it.

Give her the opportunity to miss you.

In the meantime: Whenever you catch yourself thinking about her in a positive light, remind yourself of all her negative traits. Whenever you catch yourself focusing on the positive aspects of reconnecting, remind yourself of all the negative aspects. And whenever you find yourself dwelling on the negative possibilities for the future, remind yourself there are positive possibilities as well. And then redirect your thoughts to another topic or distraction altogether.

And start thinking about the process of moving on from her because you also want to allow for the possibility that you may never reconnect in the way you were.

F

F@#$

Freedom seeker
Nov 8, 2023
I would stick to what you've said here, especially if she hasn't had much space from you since the breakup.

I really don't want to give you false hope or anything, but from what you're saying, it sounds like she might be a little conflicted about it.

Give her the opportunity to miss you.

In the meantime: Whenever you catch yourself thinking about her in a positive light, remind yourself of all her negative traits. Whenever you catch yourself focusing on the positive aspects of reconnecting, remind yourself of all the negative aspects. And whenever you find yourself dwelling on the negative possibilities for the future, remind yourself there are positive possibilities as well. And then redirect your thoughts to another topic or distraction altogether.

And start thinking about the process of moving on from her because you also want to allow for the possibility that you may never reconnect in the way you were.
I was going to suggest the same. Except you said it better than I would have.

SexyIncél

SexyIncél

🍭my lollipop brings the feminists to my candyshop
Aug 16, 2022
I still really want to do anything in my power to get her back.
Get another gal & put pics on your social media depicting much fun you're having. Show, don't tell. In those pics, look better & more confident than usual. Try to choose pics where she's looking at you & smiling. Pics hopefully taken by someone else

If I understand you correctly: good that you're content being single. Less desperation

When she pings you, act vaguely distant. Well, hopefully it's no act

Like anything else, it may not work. But for many gals it maximizes your chances. Gals react differently than guys, seeing you with someone else. And it puts you in a better position, regardless of her actions

Some may object: but aren't you using gal #2? Depends on how you implement it. You can have fun with gals without commitments; everyone walks away with beautiful experiences. As usual, treat her courteously & take care of her emotions. Unless she's a jerk

Last edited:
Reactions: SoulofSteel