• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

B

BJ1234

Nov 18, 2023
If it you are ok with telling your experience, what motivated you to attempt ctb? Because I fear that SI will interrupt me and make my ctb plans fail, I apppreciate the responses from my previous post, but I dont wanna use drugs, nor booze to make things easier

Lookoutbelow

Lookoutbelow

Jump to it
Sep 14, 2023
SI will most likely interrupt your attempt. Sometimes it takes multiple attempts to actually go through with it. Some people never get past SI and thus live in misery. We all have a breaking point. Only you can know yours when the time comes. If you don't want to use alcohol or drugs to lower your SI, then you must hit a breaking point or keep chugging along like the rest of us. I think I know my breaking point, but only time will tell.

Last edited:
Reactions: _Minsk