• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Kta1994

Kta1994

Experienced
Apr 25, 2019
Ive read it once but feel like doing so again now that ill be going that route soon.

Goku Black

Goku Black

Global Mod
Jun 5, 2023
It's a long time since any updates have taken place regarding the successful attempts, it's been 4 years since or so.

• Wow
Reactions: divinemistress36
willitpass

willitpass

Don’t try to offer me help, I’ve tried everything
Mar 10, 2020
Someone made a megathread with recaps of all attempt, successful, unsuccessful, and unconfirmed. I'm not sure how long it's been since it's been updated and I'd have to do some searching to find it.

Goku Black

Goku Black

Global Mod
Jun 5, 2023
Someone made a megathread with recaps of all attempt, successful, unsuccessful, and unconfirmed. I'm not sure how long it's been since it's been updated and I'd have to do some searching to find it.

This

Reactions: Kta1994
U

UKscotty

Doesn't read PMs
May 20, 2021
If drank right and the protocol is followed it seems pretty reliable.

Any drinkable method is going to be liable to throwing up or other complications but there is a great megathread outlining exactly step by step.

In practice not many people will use SN though. Most seem to buy it just to put in the cupboard.

Reactions: LifeIsCrazyNemb and dggtscccvfd
Goku Black

Goku Black

Global Mod
Jun 5, 2023
And there's also this one

Reactions: Kta1994
Kta1994

Kta1994

Experienced
Apr 25, 2019
If drank right and the protocol is followed it seems pretty reliable.

Any drinkable method is going to be liable to throwing up or other complications but there is a great megathread outlining exactly step by step.

In practice not many people will use SN though. Most seem to buy it just to put in the cupboard.
What do you mean? Sn is the best method available atm aside from fentanyl