• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

F

FrontalCortex

Jul 3, 2020
By quickest, gunshot through brainstem is probably the quickest one.

W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
As FrontalCortex said, the quickest is the gunshot but it's probably not easy because getting a gun can be really complicated depending on where you live in.

Some people will say that the quickest is jumping off an extremely tall building but I just can't, can you?

Pills seem to be effective but are not exactly "quick" and they tend to fail a lot (I failed with this 7 years ago)

I'd go for partial or full hanging. Seems to be not the quickest, but easiest if you can endure the pain. I tried it last year but my throat and neck were really hurting and I chickened out (it was partial hanging).

I'll probably give it a shot again whenever I have the guts.

T

TiGz

Apr 28, 2020
By quickest, gunshot through brainstem is probably the quickest one.
i dont know if im allowed to ask this, but do i need a powerful gun for this?
As FrontalCortex said, the quickest is the gunshot but it's probably not easy because getting a gun can be really complicated depending on where you live in.

Some people will say that the quickest is jumping off an extremely tall building but I just can't, can you?

Pills seem to be effective but are not exactly "quick" and they tend to fail a lot (I failed with this 7 years ago)

I'd go for partial or full hanging. Seems to be not the quickest, but easiest if you can endure the pain. I tried it last year but my throat and neck were really hurting and I chickened out (it was partial hanging).

I'll probably give it a shot again whenever I have the guts.
i have tried pills a few times, never did anything. I live in south africa. I dont think its tht hard to get a gun here...

partial hanging really hurts and makes me anxious, becuz i cant breath

Last edited:
W

Wisdom3_1-9

he/him/his
Jul 19, 2020
partial hanging really hurts and makes me anxious, becuz i cant breath
Isn't that the goal?

I'm in the US and getting a gun would be so easy. Still, I just can't fathom that for me. I think hanging might be the easiest with limited resources.