• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Sans

Sans

Discord: inkwell_sans
Oct 2, 2019
Is there a way to voluntarily contract some terminal illness that will kill me relatively quickly (maybe a few years), like cancer or aids or ebola? I have my reasons.

• Love
Reactions: wannago, aeri, Mary5689 and 1 other person
M

meloku

Nov 6, 2021
Ebola will probably kill you in weeks not years. But aids and ebola are viruses. So theoretically you could voluntarily get yourself infected if you can find someone who is infected.

Reactions: Sans
Sans

Sans

Discord: inkwell_sans
Oct 2, 2019
Ebola will probably kill you in weeks not years. But aids and ebola are viruses. So theoretically you could voluntarily get yourself infected if you can find someone who is infected.
W

tilsleepcomes

tilsleepcomes

Willing to try anything.
Jul 23, 2021
The terminal illnesses that come to mind are pretty gruesome and aren't all 100 percent. Thinking of illnesses like the previous poster. There are ones like HIV that are 100 percent terminal, but it takes a long time.

A

art355

Sep 8, 2021
The terminal illnesses that come to mind are pretty gruesome and aren't all 100 percent. Thinking of illnesses like the previous poster. There are ones like HIV that are 100 percent terminal, but it takes a long time.
Hmm..where I am you can get euthanasia for terminal illness.

Reactions: nopride86
SwissCheese

SwissCheese

May 7, 2022
Hmm..where I am you can get euthanasia for terminal illness.
I think the previous posters have responded on the assumption that the illness is terminal if left untreated.

Cryptonite

Cryptonite

In the state of shock of what happened
Apr 30, 2022
You will get terminal illness only if you want to live. If you want to CTB, you are 100% immune. It's called Murphy's law.

• Yay!
  • Aww..
Reactions: Kore, aticeret, Muach and 5 others
EternalSlumber

EternalSlumber

May 10, 2022
Oh yeah, just find a crack den with a bunch of hookers in it and get laid with the most unsanitary looking one. I don't recommend it though. Better to just headbutt a bullet.

Sunset Limited

Sunset Limited

I believe in Sunset Limited
Jul 29, 2019
Rabies.

Reactions: bubo and lights_are_on
E

eve2004

DEAD YESTERDAY
Aug 17, 2019
You will get terminal illness only if you want to live. If you want to CTB, you are 100% immune. It's called Murphy's law.

Exactly...

I know this is a sensitive topic, but Covid is as close as we've come to being able to do that.

Ashu

Ashu

novelist, sanskritist, Canadian living in India
Nov 13, 2021
Sure, but as a method it's completely scattershot, and if that's where one is, one just isn't ready. I got dengue and a viral lung infection a few years ago, and the dengue at least actually put me in danger of death, and both felt like they were killing me. I live in India, it's easier to catch such diseases in this environment. There's dengue in our neighborhood again these days, it's carried by mosquitoes, and there are lots of mosquitoes now that the monsoon has begun. Two people in our apartment building have died of it. But it's nothing to count on.

Cryptonite

Cryptonite

In the state of shock of what happened
Apr 30, 2022
Exactly...

I know this is a sensitive topic, but Covid is as close as we've come to being able to do that.
If you want to die, not even standing in the middle of that Wuhan's lab, naked, would help you

• Yay!
Reactions: Install-Gentoo, sundown12 and lights_are_on