• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

L

lovelyo

Apr 24, 2023
I'm sure that N is the best method, but I checked every email account, but I can't find any sellers that can send N to Asia. (Specifically South Korea)
Long story short, I wonder is there a way to get N buy an authorized seller. Can I get some help and information?
It seems that getting SN is not quite easy here also...
I'm looking for the best method to CTB while staying in Korea. I would like some advice. Thanks.
I'm writing this post in 2023 May.

wastingpotential

wastingpotential

drowning, always.
Feb 8, 2023
from what i've heard around here, it's entirely impossible to find a reliable source for N in any part of the world, or at least very, very hard.

Reactions: Red Desert
L

lovelyo

Apr 24, 2023
from what i've heard around here, it's entirely impossible to find a reliable source for N in any part of the world, or at least very, very hard.
Does that mean the PPH 2022-2023 won't help anymore? Or at least right now?

wastingpotential

wastingpotential

drowning, always.
Feb 8, 2023
Does that mean the PPH 2022-2023 won't help anymore? Or at least right now?
i'm unsure, but possibly. many people on this site would much rather use N than SN if they were able to as it's said to be the most peaceful and reliable method, and everyone says they aren't able to require it at the moment. as for PPH i believe EXIT wrote that book and they only help with assisted suicide for those over fifty years of age. so i guess it depends on your age as well as the laws in south korea.

L

lovelyo

Apr 24, 2023
i'm unsure, but possibly. many people on this site would much rather use N than SN if they were able to as it's said to be the most peaceful and reliable method, and everyone says they aren't able to require it at the moment. as for PPH i believe EXIT wrote that book and they only help with assisted suicide for those over fifty years of age. so i guess it depends on your age as well as the laws in south korea.
My current age is 54, and my close person's suffering with cancer. We both want to CTB, I know that there are thousands of methods in this site, but I can't find it. Is there a link to it?

uniqueusername39

uniqueusername39

Student
Mar 7, 2023
SN is definitely easier to acquire than N. I think unless you're willing to go to Mexico you can get N, but otherwise....

L

lovelyo

Apr 24, 2023
SN is definitely easier to acquire than N. I think unless you're willing to go to Mexico you can get N, but otherwise....
I guess getting the SN is the answer. Are there any effective recipes using SN to CTB?
What link are you looking for?
I was looking for recipes using SN for CTB. Some failed to CTB when they consumed SN.

wastingpotential

wastingpotential

drowning, always.
Feb 8, 2023
My current age is 54, and my close person's suffering with cancer. We both want to CTB, I know that there are thousands of methods in this site, but I can't find it. Is there a link to it?
a majority of the people here use an SN guide that a former user on the site named stan made, and it seems like it's pretty successful and well-studied, i believe stan passed away using their guide too.

hope this helps. i'm sorry that you and your close person are hurting so much it's lead you to this. best wishes in whatever path you take in this life

L

lovelyo

Apr 24, 2023
a majority of the people here use an SN guide that a former user on the site named stan made, and it seems like it's pretty successful and well-studied, i believe stan passed away using their guide too.

hope this helps. i'm sorry that you and your close person are hurting so much it's lead you to this. best wishes in whatever path you take in this life
Thanks. I feel very grateful.

• Hugs
Reactions: wastingpotential
exploitedbacteria

exploitedbacteria

DESTROY THE VESSEL
Apr 5, 2023
I guess getting the SN is the answer. Are there any effective recipes using SN to CTB?

I was looking for recipes using SN for CTB. Some failed to CTB when they consumed SN.
The failed attempts occur because people freak out and call for help, they buy bad SN, they don't follow the regimen. The methods efficacy isn't accurately portrayed. There were a bunch of failed attempts a while back because people were using nitrate and not nitrite.

Last edited:
Reactions: Red Desert
H

harrypotter6784

Apr 21, 2023
I recommend joining the PPH forum as they are more likely to be up to date on sources.

L

lovelyo

Apr 24, 2023
The failed attempts occur because people freak out and call for help, they buy bad SN, they don't follow the regimen. The methods efficacy isn't accurately portrayed. There were a bunch of failed attempts a while back because people were using nitrate and not nitrite.
I've been searching ways to get SN (Nitrite of course.) However the South Korean government officially banned selling SN to individuals. Unlike the U.S or other countries, getting drugs in South Korea here is very difficult. Is there a easier way to get SN? Amazon won't ship those chemicals here...