• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

aneurysm

aneurysm

Mage
Jan 27, 2019
I have been wondering if there is a way I can carry SN, like by intoxicating a piece of meat (or even fish) or something else and dehydrating it to be able to carry it easily (for traveling and also making the suicide appear like an accidental intoxication ). If so, I guess I would need way more than 15g, since some of the potency would be lost. What causes sn to lose potency anyway?

I know some will say that eating something with SN in it will impair the absorption of SN and all that. but I think it depends on the dose ? If I take more sn that recommended, it probably will end up killing me anyway, perhaps it will take longer though

it's because I don't have a choice, I am travelling and can't carry SN with me because it's banned on board and also because my family knows that i am suicidal now, and they will search me and my luggages to see if I'm carrying some sort of poison.

I will try cbting this summer.

so what causes sn to loose potency and what dosage can "fix" it? how long would that piece of meat last before it's no longer potent? when does nitrite becomes nitrate?

Attachments

• Capture d’écran 2019-05-31 à 10.23.29.png
    Capture d’écran 2019-05-31 à 10.23.29.png
    18.3 KB · Views: 16
Last edited:
BipolarExpat

BipolarExpat

Accomplished faker
May 30, 2019
Sorry I cannot answer your questions (due to my own ignorance) but this plan/attempt sounds way too complicated & unreliable.

- No chance of reacquiring SN at your summer destination?

Reactions: Soul
aneurysm

aneurysm

Mage
Jan 27, 2019
- No chance of reacquiring SN at your summer destination?

it's the type of country with no regulation where you can't rely on people telling you it's pure SN cuz it's probably not and they are probably scamming you

BipolarExpat

BipolarExpat

Accomplished faker
May 30, 2019
That's unfortunate Daisy. I'm sorry. :(

S

SomebodyBroken

Experienced
May 6, 2019
it's the type of country with no regulation where you can't rely on people telling you it's pure SN cuz it's probably not and they are probably scamming you
check the type is very easy, they really differ physically.
There are only 4 types of them. 3 types for work and 1 for chemical reagents. These 3 types can be from 97.5% to 99%. 4 type only 99.5% +
In any case, if you buy from the official seller, and not on ebay = this is enough for your purposes

Soul

Soul

gate gate paragate parasamgate bodhi svaha
Apr 12, 2019
Daisy, before I left I'd post it to myself at the address I'll be at over the summer. I'd pack it into capsules and put them in a bottle with the probiotic or vitamin or zinc supplements I usually take.

Superfluous

Superfluous

Mar 16, 2019
For travelling purposes, one possibility may be to find a legal product that looks similar and would look in inconspicuous, then replace the contents of that container with your SN. Apparently, SN is odourless. Just a thought.

aneurysm

aneurysm

Mage
Jan 27, 2019
Daisy, before I left I'd post it to myself at the address I'll be at over the summer. I'd pack it into capsules and put them in a bottle with the probiotic or vitamin or zinc supplements I usually take.

good idea, I thought about it but wouldn't it lose potency from the manipulation ?

also, I am so scared that my mom is gonna open it and use it (even if I tell her not to) ( she is suspicious of me, she knows I'm about to try something so she inspects everything)

but coming back to the potency, wouldn't it be altered tho ?
For travelling purposes, one possibility may be to find a legal product that looks similar and would look in inconspicuous, then replace the contents of that container with your SN. Apparently, SN is odourless. Just a thought.

I thought about salt, I might do that actually.

Using capsules is also a good idea but I'm afraid to alter the potency of SN, can someone tell me how fragile sn is and under which conditions it loses potency?
check the type is very easy, they really differ physically.
There are only 4 types of them. 3 types for work and 1 for chemical reagents. These 3 types can be from 97.5% to 99%. 4 type only 99.5% +
In any case, if you buy from the official seller, and not on ebay = this is enough for your purposes

I already have sn, lots of it
what I'm trying to do is get to another country with it without getting in trouble with authorities. Ebay doesn't ship to that island unfortunately. But checking is a good idea, at least if nothing else works, I will try to get it there and check te purity level myself. but it's a little scary

Last edited:
Soul

Soul

gate gate paragate parasamgate bodhi svaha
Apr 12, 2019
As far as I know it's not that fragile, but if it'll deteriorate in capsules, it'll also deteriorate in a salt carton, no? But someone else will need to provide you with the details of how long it stays good outside its original container.

I hope everything goes well for you - preferably well enough to put suicide out of the picture for a good long while - but well in any case.