tpboy

tpboy

No Karma Cafe
Aug 4, 2023
Just curious what you all think it would cost to buy lethal amounts of N? Im sure someone on this planet has access to it or may even have some.

B

bluebus

meet me at the back of the blue bus
Aug 5, 2023
Considering N is so difficult to come by, I'm not sure many people know the answer to that. Obviously there are sources (and they have their prices) but I myself wouldn't even know where to start. It seems like such a good way to go. I have a mid strength barbiturate that I get prescribed for my migraines, and it feels great! Especially when mixed with alcohol. I could only imagine how nice N must feel. Anyway I'm just rambling. If you can find a source that's fantastic! I wish you the best of luck. I know if I could get my hands on it, I would be willing to pay an exuberant amount.

tpboy

tpboy

No Karma Cafe
Aug 4, 2023
I believe Jim Morrison died of heroin.
Im thinking the number is around 3k plus any expenses.
I have even thought of having someone working for a vet try and get some for me.

Last edited:
toofargone6969

toofargone6969

Wandering
Apr 29, 2023
I believe Jim Morrison died of heroin.
Im thinking the number is around 3k plus any expenses.
I have even thought of having someone working for a vet try and get some for me.
Theres even a shortage among vets since 2021 so that's unlikely to work. A lot of vets use other drugs now. Plus the ramifications for that person would be horrible... not only losing their job and committing a felony but assisting suicide would land a person in prison for a long time. I doubt you'd be able to find someone willing to risk their life like that.

Reactions: XcatnipX
tpboy

tpboy

No Karma Cafe
Aug 4, 2023
Theres even a shortage among vets since 2021 so that's unlikely to work. A lot of vets use other drugs now. Plus the ramifications for that person would be horrible... not only losing their job and committing a felony but assisting suicide would land a person in prison for a long time. I doubt you'd be able to find someone willing to risk their life like that.
that is possible but some of these guys on meth don't make great decisions. however if they do not have it that is a different story

020x

020x

Suffering will end when the existence does.
Jul 6, 2023
Usually between $500-1000. Lately it has become very unaccessible and it's almost impossible to not get scammed nowadays. Buying it directly from dealers in Mexico is what some people do by travelling to there.

Eudaimonic

Eudaimonic

I want to fade away.
Aug 11, 2023
Buying it directly from dealers in Mexico is what some people do by travelling to there.
There are other countries, too, that one might have better luck with, according to the PPH.