Mx_Pathetic

Mx_Pathetic

Delete
May 8, 2023
I'm currently out in a city purchasing things for my family and friends for Christmas and I purchased some stuff for myself. Lately I wonder to myself if there is any point in me buying myself stuff when I'm ctb somewhat next year. Like should I just keep my money for my family when I ctb or should I spend stuff that gives me adrenaline while I can?

• Hugs
Reactions: Forever Sleep, Ε. Η. R. and edu0z
edu0z

edu0z

carried away by a moonlight shadow
Aug 25, 2021
. <- there you have friend ;)

sorry, I'm bad at jokes.

I would leave the rest of my money for my family (because I feel guilty)... but deciding to buy things for yourself when you still have the opportunity to enjoy them, is not a selfish decision at all.

Reactions: Mx_Pathetic
february in alaska

february in alaska

wandering aimlessly
Sep 13, 2023
If you want to save some money for your family, go for it, but honestly I think it's worth it to use it for yourself. Go crazy. You might as well make the most of the time you have left, y'know?

I've been trying to save for my mom but deep down I know it's not going to be much in the big picture, and it certainly isn't going to make grieving any easier. It feels weird but nice to just spend shit on things I wouldn't normally get for myself... it's not like I'm going to be able to save up for any of it in the future

Reactions: Mx_Pathetic