• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

N

noname223

Angelic
Aug 18, 2020
This is certainly no sophisticated theory in who receives it. I ordered SN recently and the pain was bigger than the fear of a welfare check. I could imagine this impulsivity could beat my SI eventually.

Is it more likely to receive a welfare check in some countries than in others? I assume yes. But my main question is: The people who received welfare checks were they all customers of Kenneth Law? And if you bought the SN from a business that is trustworthy is the chance for a welfare check maybe lower? Could this theory be true?

What do you think?

D

DreamEnd

Enlightened
Aug 4, 2022
This is certainly no sophisticated theory in who receives it. I ordered SN recently and the pain was bigger than the fear of a welfare check. I could imagine this impulsivity could beat my SI eventually.

Is it more likely to receive a welfare check in some countries than in others? I assume yes. But my main question is: The people who received welfare checks were they all customers of Kenneth Law? And if you bought the SN from a business that is trustworthy is the chance for a welfare check maybe lower? Could this theory be true?

What do you think?
I received a welfare check after buying from Kenneth law. I think it's different in countries and it depends on whether or not the source has been compromised

Reactions: Goku Black
Goku Black

Goku Black

Global Mod
Jun 5, 2023
Yeah, as @mmikkee1, I think it depends where in the world you are but the more likely countries where you'll receive a welfare check is probably in countries like the US, UK, Canada due toi how sn has been covered in the media. I think you're even safer if you bought locally instead of having it shipped from overseas.

O

onlyconsciousness

Apr 29, 2024
I come from Germany. And I am not a customer of him gladly.
Hey, do you have any updates on your order re: possible welfare check? I am also from Germany. Do you mind sending me a PM for some questions? Would be much appreciated.

N

noname223

Angelic
Aug 18, 2020
Hey, do you have any updates on your order re: possible welfare check? I am also from Germany. Do you mind sending me a PM for some questions? Would be much appreciated.
I am sorry I am very very anxious about legal trouble so I cannot do you this favor.