• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Myeroclia

Myeroclia

NoFun!
Feb 23, 2023
I've been taking 40mg Adderall and Ritalin daily to stop eating and drinking, I've lost 30lbs in the last couple days. I just took 10mg Xanax, 20mg Oxy, 30mg Morphine, 30mg Valium, and it honestly feels like shit all has happened. I've got plenty more and 300mg of Ambien as well. Should I just say fuck it and down the rest?

C:/

C:/

Apr 10, 2023
Prescription drug overdose has a 12.3% lethality rate and will take 2 hours

Reactions: warriorofeld
Myeroclia

Myeroclia

NoFun!
Feb 23, 2023
Prescription drug overdose has a 12.3% lethality rate and will take 2 hours
This just reads as I should take the rest if I want any real chance of this method working out how I want

warriorofeld

warriorofeld

Traveller, beyond this marker lies midworld
Mar 22, 2023
I wish you the best. I'm a lightweight when it comes to pills lol

• Hugs
Reactions: Myeroclia
Myeroclia

Myeroclia

NoFun!
Feb 23, 2023
I wish you the best. I'm a lightweight when it comes to pills lol
Thank you friend, I wish I was a lightweight; but for some reason I'm cursed with a naturally high tolerance to basically every substance. I used to drink 190proof Everclear because normal liquor and beer is more expensive and doesn't do shit to me

L

LittleJem

Visionary
Jul 3, 2019
I don't know if alcohol would help it work or not help it work? If it won't make you sick, would it help it be effective?

I wish you peace on your journey and relief from all suffering

• Hugs
Myeroclia

Myeroclia

NoFun!
Feb 23, 2023
I don't know if alcohol would help it work or not help it work? If it won't make you sick, would it help it be effective?

I wish you peace on your journey and relief from all suffering
It wouldn't make me sick, I don't think I've ever felt sick from meds or alcohol. But just in case I also took a handful of Phenergan. Sadly I don't know if I have any alcohol on me. Thank you as well for the wishes friend <3

• Hugs
Reactions: LittleJem
L

LittleJem

Visionary
Jul 3, 2019
Here's a quote from another user re alcohol:

It's really good to mix F or opiates/opioids in general with either benzos or alcohol (or all 3 of them together) - most ODs happen when mixing at least 2 of these substances - since they are all downers. Downer + downer = greater chance of breathing depression.

• Hugs
Myeroclia

Myeroclia

NoFun!
Feb 23, 2023
Here's a quote from another user re alcohol:

It's really good to mix F or opiates/opioids in general with either benzos or alcohol (or all 3 of them together) - most ODs happen when mixing at least 2 of these substances - since they are all downers. Downer + downer = greater chance of breathing depression.
Yea, that part I'm aware of, hence why I have a surplus of benzos and opioids. But sadly no liquor around and shops are closed where I'm at :/

Myeroclia

Myeroclia

NoFun!
Feb 23, 2023
Incase anyone cared enough, didn't work. Will try something better soon

blacksand

blacksand

Experienced
May 2, 2023
Opie I'm interested in how much it diminished your SI like did you still have fear of death. I need to find a good cocktail for that purpose.