S

sjoper1980

Dec 13, 2023
Sorry to ask, I only ask because it's come up in conversation in the last couple of days. (Yes I realise I'm new but I've been a lurker for a year or so).

There was that guy ("the meat guy" in the UK who I got my SN from, and my friend in the summer did as well, and I've been asked for their email address so I was just wondering if anyone knew if he's still active? I emailed to ask myself but haven't had a reply.

L

losing hope

Arcanist
Apr 27, 2022
I'm currently in email correspondence with him at the moment. Trying to figure out what the situation is, i.e. are they legit or not? Has anyone else had any email correspondence from them. Or better yet SN? (which has proved positive via a test)

D

Deleted member 31858

I'm currently in email correspondence with him at the moment. Trying to figure out what the situation is, i.e. are they legit or not? Has anyone else had any email correspondence from them. Or better yet SN? (which has proved positive via a test)

He's a scammer, was banned. Please don't have contact with them. Please report any situation to keep the community safe.

• Informative
Reactions: losing hope, betternever2havbeen and boddibo
L

losing hope

Arcanist
Apr 27, 2022
He's a scammer, was banned. Please don't have contact with them. Please report any situation to keep the community safe.

Noted & will do.

I have just been asking him about that other thread & he responded as follows; "All I can suggest is asking around that particular hobby forum." That was all I was doing really. Just to see if anyone else had any experiences (scam or otherwise) with him. Now I know. Thanks.