• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

RemainingDubious

RemainingDubious

Most men only receive flowers at their funeral.
Feb 18, 2024
Sorry for such a stupid question. Due to being a simpleton i'd like to be 100% certain of could be helpful and what isn't.

i've been struggling to find pure sodium nitrite. i have repeatedly come across salt with sn/e250/NaNO2 is that what is needed to ctb or do you need pure sn without salt?

Last edited:
RemainingDubious

RemainingDubious

Most men only receive flowers at their funeral.
Feb 18, 2024
you need pure SN atleast 90-95% purity
"Product information
Nitrite salt is used in food preparation to keep meat from spoiling, as a method of preservation. Our nitrite salt contains an anti-caking agent to ensure free-flowing qualities and must be used in a professional capacity, it's for food use only.
Sodium nitrite is toxic, you must not use nitrate salt as table salt. Legislation limits the use of sodium nitrite in meat products to a maximum amount added of 150 mg/kg, and in sterilised meat products (FO > 3), to 100 mg/kg.

For further information on nitrite salt please refer to the Food Additives Legislation Guidance to Compliance from the UK Food Standard Agency.
"

So that isn't the correct substance needed?

Upvote 0