feelsbadman

Dec 2, 2018
Referring to this:

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/suicide-partners-are-a-sick-joke.6604/

Deleted member 17949

Deleted member 17949

Visionary
May 9, 2020
I don't want to say anything broad about partners because ultimately partners are people and an arrangement between them is as complicated and variable as the people planning it. I'd say that if you talk to a whole bunch of people about partnering you'll go through a lot that aren't right before you find one that is. Be ready to change your mind or for theirs to change, and don't expect instant success just because one person messages you seeming interested in partnering.

Reactions: ColdenHaulfield and Stavrogin
aminend

aminend

Warlock
May 24, 2020
Partnership can be online that's great I think. An online group suicide by video call.

OrdinaryDay

OrdinaryDay

Hollow
Dec 6, 2019
Personally I don't think it's a waste of time. Instead I think that having even an attempt at finding one should be considered as a great opportunity. A poor analogy with any other social app: you don't match with every single person right away.. it kinda has to be your soulmate. Just keep trying and you might get lucky

Reactions: JD8080
F

feelsbadman

Dec 2, 2018
Well if anyone lives in an anywhere in America and is willing https://sanctioned-suicide.net/thre...les-on-page-1-before-posting.1253/post-781918:

4eyebiped

4eyebiped

Mage
Dec 28, 2019
I would guess it is very hard to find someone that is truly serious and follows through. That can be said for many aspects of life, online and offline. As far as success rate, we wouldn't know since they wouldn't be around any longer to report it. The only updates you are going to get are those from people who aren't successful or having bad experiences.

If you try, just be alert, take your time to try and get to know the person you will potential meet, don't let people try to talk you into things you are not comfortable with, don't let anyone rush you, and if at any point you are not comfortable with, or become suspicious of, the person you are talking to, say so and move on. If they harrass you, or you feel the person might be dangerous, let the mods know and they can look into it.

Reactions: Isadeth, Deleted member 17331 and Brick In The Wall
L

Living sucks

Forced out of life before I wanted to leave
Mar 27, 2020
Well if anyone lives in an anywhere in America and is willing https://sanctioned-suicide.net/thre...les-on-page-1-before-posting.1253/post-781918:
In your post you say least painless .. so are you seeking a painful method? Or you meant least painful?
There are several posts on the east coast PA, MA,, FL.. none of those are viable?

S

SSlostallhope

Student
May 23, 2020
I have posted in that thread , but haven't spoke with anyone that's suitable for my method or has indicated an interest in mine

Brick In The Wall

Brick In The Wall

2M Or Not 2B.
Oct 30, 2019
I don't want to say anything broad about partners because ultimately partners are people and an arrangement between them is as complicated and variable as the people planning it. I'd say that if you talk to a whole bunch of people about partnering you'll go through a lot that aren't right before you find one that is. Be ready to change your mind or for theirs to change, and don't expect instant success just because one person messages you seeming interested in partnering.
I'd say this is fairly accurate. I'd just like to add that there's increased risk in partnering as well.

There was a story here a while back about a member being arrested by the police on the way to meet the other member. The member that got popped ended up snitching the other one out and they both got into trouble.

Reactions: Deleted member 17331 and Deleted member 17949
F

feelsbadman

Dec 2, 2018
In your post you say least painless .. so are you seeking a painful method? Or you meant least painful?
There are several posts on the east coast PA, MA,, FL.. none of those are viable?

I think least painless = means least painless method.

I don't care to scroll through 80 pages. I will die soon either way. But a partner would be amazing.
I'd say this is fairly accurate. I'd just like to add that there's increased risk in partnering as well.

There was a story here a while back about a member being arrested by the police on the way to meet the other member. The member that got popped ended up snitching the other one out and they both got into trouble.
Damn I don't think this is worth it then. I'll die leaning on a tree trump next to a cliff next to an ocean, like I've dreamed since I was a kid.

• Hugs
Reactions: Brick In The Wall