• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Bartzabel666

Bartzabel666

Jul 5, 2022
There's the one in the bag that's 99% USP Grade Food use and then there's the one in the bottle that's 99.89% Lab reagent. Both are sold by "SD". Was wondering if either of them are legit. Anyone know? Really hoping this'll be the last thread I have to make for quite some time.

K

keitaro

uwu
Jul 10, 2022
i have no idea if they are legit, but the sn i saw on the jungle seemed way overpriced.

Reactions: Bartzabel666
MyChoiceToLeave

MyChoiceToLeave

Psychiatry Destroyed My Life
Jul 4, 2020
The only one I remember from the jungle site being legit was from the wolf a few years ago but it's discontinued. Hopefully someone else will know.

Bartzabel666

Bartzabel666

Jul 5, 2022
The only one I remember from the jungle site being legit was from the wolf a few years ago but it's discontinued. Hopefully someone else will know.
I'm thinking the SD SN from the Jungle site may be legit based on what others have said here on this forum but can't say for sure. Either way, regardless of what brand SN I get and where I get it from I'll be doing blood test so I can be 100% sure.

Reactions: keitaro
Salvation_

Salvation_

"Please, finish my story."
Nov 25, 2020
I'm thinking the SD SN from the Jungle site may be legit based on what others have said here on this forum but can't say for sure. Either way, regardless of what brand SN I get and where I get it from I'll be doing blood test so I can be 100% sure.
I remember seeing a post where someone said that their aquarium test worked but that's it. People are untrusting of the brand because there's not a lot of information that can be found about the company.

Judy Garland

Judy Garland

HoHum
Mar 23, 2022
I ordered from the jungle site in March, and I received it 3 weeks later. I've heard of the SD SN, and from what I remember from previous postings that it is probably legit. The source I purchased from is no longer listed on the jungle. I think I was their last customer because as soon as I ordered it, the listing was removed.

Shu

Shu

As above, So Below.
Jan 21, 2022
Yes. Someone tested it.

Coconteppi

Coconteppi

It was a cool lil place. Just missing something :)
Mar 14, 2024
I ordered from the jungle site in March, and I received it 3 weeks later. I've heard of the SD SN, and from what I remember from previous postings that it is probably legit. The source I purchased from is no longer listed on the jungle. I think I was their last customer because as soon as I ordered it, the listing was removed.
Have you been able to test it?

Coconteppi

Coconteppi

Mar 14, 2024
Lol dang did not realize I reincarnated a dead post. :P
Well Ig if anyone knows the purity of SD SN would you be willing to share?
Seems to be the same as this thread.

not-2-b-the-answer

not-2-b-the-answer

Archangel
Mar 23, 2018
Lol dang did not realize I reincarnated a dead post. :P
Well Ig if anyone knows the purity of SD SN would you be willing to share?
Seems to be the same as this thread.
I don't know about the purity but any SN from the "Jungle" site is long gone.
If any is still there you need a business license to get it. 😥 The fixers saw to that. 😡😡😡😡😡😡

Charcoal

Charcoal

Mar 11, 2024
Ah, ok, Amazon ... Jungle :pfff:

• Yay!
Reactions: juna, the_fail_man, rozeske and 1 other person
Coconteppi

Coconteppi

Mar 14, 2024
Has anyone ordered it yet? Do they plan to do a purity test? I saw that in the past it was aparently pure enough (but it's been a good bit since that). Does anyone know if it's the same as before?
It looks like they're only shipping US. They're still running the same $0.04cents/1g. It says 99% but I haven't seen anything recent regarding the purity from a customer.

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer
E

elderDrifter

Life is Transitory
Mar 9, 2024
Has anyone ordered it yet? Do they plan to do a purity test? I saw that in the past it was aparently pure enough (but it's been a good bit since that). Does anyone know if it's the same as before?
It looks like they're only shipping US. They're still running the same $0.04cents/1g. It says 99% but I haven't seen anything recent regarding the purity from a customer.
I bought some from this source only yesterday and it's about to start shipping. I was thinking of doing the aquarium purity test on a day I felt comfortable CTB-ing. But I'll consider whether or not I'll wait that long. I'm curious myself.

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer and HypoxicHeaven
Coconteppi

Coconteppi

Mar 14, 2024
I bought some from this source only yesterday and it's about to start shipping. I was thinking of doing the aquarium purity test on a day I felt comfortable CTB-ing. But I'll consider whether or not I'll wait that long. I'm curious myself.
Thank you so much! Will you be sharing the results on SaSu?

• Hugs
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer
E

elderDrifter

Life is Transitory
Mar 9, 2024
Thank you so much! Will you be sharing the results on SaSu?
Assuming it comes through safe and sound, that would be the plan. The only issue is when I'll do it post-arrival. I gotta make sure I'm ready for the attempt should results come through positive.

• Hugs
Reactions: Coconteppi and not-2-b-the-answer
Elijahh

Elijahh

Hmmm
Mar 24, 2024
Assuming it comes through safe and sound, that would be the plan. The only issue is when I'll do it post-arrival. I gotta make sure I'm ready for the attempt should results come through positive.
Can I be the SN and have it shipped to France ?

penguinl0v3s

penguinl0v3s

Wait for Me 💙
Nov 1, 2023
Yes, they also have their own site.