• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

D

Daffodil

Student
Dec 23, 2019
Looking forward to any updates on purity and any reports on recent purchases of N from A.
Also, I'm extremely suspicious of the reports of the raids over summer. Anyone have any more information about that?

Last edited:
Reactions: ★†DaughterOfEve†★
L

LMFAO FOCKERS

Lost in Aokigahara
May 26, 2019
Looking forward to any updates on purity and any reports on recent purchases of N from A.
Also, I'm extremely suspicious of the reports of the raids over summer. Anyone have any more information about that?

I think people are failing to mention that the most problematic orders are for people not in the Americas. For those in the Americas there is a high probability you will receive it w/o a hitch.

As I mentioned in other threads I believe people are getting made due to LE tracking payment methods. As such you should consider whether there is a methodology whereby you can maintain the highest anonymity. Any method where you must use government ID puts you at risk of getting caught.

If you decide to move forward considering everything mentioned above, I would not tell anyone whatever methods you use to accomplish this. There are too many "geniuses" here that have posted every little detail which has caused LE to crack down.

Do know however that there are people here who are satisfied customers, however they may not choose to share their experiences for the aforementioned reasons.

Reactions: Deleted member 4993, ★†DaughterOfEve†★, Death. and 3 others
C

calendulo

Enlightened
Jun 13, 2019
Yes, it is.
I understand that is a simple answer. Sorry in advance.
But sadly, A is an decent guy.

★†DaughterOfEve†★

★†DaughterOfEve†★

Another pharma destroyed life :(
Nov 24, 2019
Yes, it is.
I understand that is a simple answer. Sorry in advance.
But sadly, A is an decent guy.

So should I order from him now? The pain is getting much worse than ever. I can't take it anymore. It's ripping me from the inside.
:( :,(

DepressionsAHo

DepressionsAHo

Heaven gained a new ho
Feb 15, 2019
So should I order from him now? The pain is getting much worse than ever. I can't take it anymore. It's ripping me from the inside.
Honestly, I don't think someone like yourself can be convinced. You're just going to keep psyching yourself out of it. You've been asking questions for how long now and you still, despite the MASSIVE amount of info you've been spoon-fed still won't order? You're not going to no matter what any of us say.

This isn't meant as harsh as it sounds but that's a fact. You're going to go around and around in circles screaming BUT WAIT, WHAT ABOUT (...)!!
The N that comes in the 200 ml bottles is not what most veterinarians use... at least not here.
The use a formulation specifically for IV injection and it comes in small glass vials.
You don't receive one 200ml bottle. The bottle you receive is 1 or 2 100ml veterinary use bottles

Last edited:
  • Aww..
Reactions: Moony21, ★†DaughterOfEve†★, LMFAO FOCKERS and 2 others
C

calendulo

Enlightened
Jun 13, 2019

If you have taken your choice on a free way.
And If you are totally sure about that.
Then.
Yes you do.

Sorry about you pain.

A

Ark

Arcanist
Oct 18, 2019
Several people in the Americas have had issues recently. Repackaged product, unsealed product, product with particulates in it. Wrong amounts. Mislabeled orders, several things. One of the members is having a sample of his current product tested. We should have results soon.

Reactions: SnowStroller and ★†DaughterOfEve†★
DepressionsAHo

DepressionsAHo

Heaven gained a new ho
Feb 15, 2019
Oh and by the way. This isn't a bad thing. It simply means you're a person that's in limbo. Every part of you is screaming ya I wanna die but theres also a small part that says I can't do it. A year back (before I got my n) I couldn't make myself order a helium tank. That was the original plan. I kept convincing myself that it was to expensive or that it was this this this or this and no matter what, I couldn't make myself order it.

You're doing exactly the same

But you HAVE to stop asking us questions. Every ounce of information we have is available on this forum or has already been provided to you. Theres literally nothing you ask that hasn't already been answered. Take a deeper dive into yourself op. You're not ready and that's perfectly fine
Excuse me? What do you mean someone like me can't be convinced? I thought it wasn
It means that no matter how many questions we answer for you, I don't believe you're ready. You're going to find something else to ask and ask and ask and ask and ask.
Once again, this isn't meant to be mean, it just means you're not ready. I HAVE my n and I still can't right now. The feeling isn't right no matter how much it was the day before or the day before that.

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Aww..
Reactions: Soul, Farmmaa, ★†DaughterOfEve†★ and 1 other person
L

LMFAO FOCKERS

Lost in Aokigahara
May 26, 2019
Excuse me? What do you mean someone like me can't be convinced? I thought it wasn

Then you are reading and absorbing what you want and not looking at the information in balance. I happen to agree with @DepressionsAHo assessment. She's also speaking as someone who just got her N. A made a mistake then fixed it so she got two successful shipments. A man who is looking to scam is not going to do that.

At the end of the day, here are the facts on N:

1. It is an illegal substance (without a prescription).
  2. You are taking a risk.
  3. There have been some hiccups and its not a perfect process. So to go into a "tizzy" looking for answers and seeking perfection while you are embarking upon this road is not truly a reasonable ask IMO.

Just decide whether you will risk it or use "poor man's N" aka SN. Its really just that simple. Seeking and searching for perfect assurance is the sign of something else.

Its difficult for the seeker to see it however. No offense to you.

Last edited:
  • Aww..
Reactions: Farmmaa, DepressionsAHo, ★†DaughterOfEve†★ and 1 other person
★†DaughterOfEve†★

★†DaughterOfEve†★

Nov 24, 2019
Oh and by the way. This isn't a bad thing. It simply means you're a person that's in limbo. Every part of you is screaming ya I wanna die but theres also a small part that says I can't do it. A year back (before I got my n) I couldn't make myself order a helium tank. That was the original plan. I kept convincing myself that it was to expensive or that it was this this this or this and no matter what, I couldn't make myself order it.

You're doing exactly the same

But you HAVE to stop asking us questions. Every ounce of information we have is available on this forum or has already been provided to you. Theres literally nothing you ask that hasn't already been answered. Take a deeper dive into yourself op. You're not ready and that's perfectly fine

It means that no matter how many questions we answer for you, I don't believe you're ready. You're going to find something else to ask and ask and ask and ask and ask.
Once again, this isn't meant to be mean, it just means you're not ready. I HAVE my n and I still can't right now. The feeling isn't right no matter how much it was the day before or the day before that.

Omg it's not that I'm not ready!!! No there isan't a small part that says I'm not ready What information are you talking about that shows its ok to order from A. Everyone has been saying to wait for the test results!
Then you are reading and absorbing what you want and not looking at the information in balance. I happen to agree with @DepressionsAHo assessment. She's also speaking as someone who just got her N. A made a mistake then fixed it so she got two successful shipments. A man who is looking to scam is not going to do that.

At the end of the day, here are the facts on N:

1. It is an illegal substance.
  2. You are taking a risk
  3. There have been some hiccups and its not a perfect process. So to go into a "tizzy" looking for answers and seeking perfection while you are embarking upon this road is not truly a reasonable ask IMO.

Just decide whether you will risk it or use "poor man's N" aka SN. Its really just that simple. Seeking and searching for perfect assurance is the sign of something else.

Its difficult for the seeker to see it however. No offense to you.

Its not that I am reading & absorbing what I want nor am I looking for perfect assurance! I thought ark & several other people said to wait for the test results! Yes that is true if he was looking to scam he wouldn't fix anything. Yes I know it's illegal & that I'm taking a risk! I'm not going into a tizzy or looking for perfection! I simply just wanted to know if it was ok to order from him now because people especially ark have been saying to wait for test results etc & that he wasn't reliable at the moment due to people not getting what they expected such as plastic bottles instead of glass bottles, particulates in the N etc. When depressionsaho posted that he was trustworthy it just threw me a little because i haven't seen anything definitive to show that hes safe once again. If you can show me such a post then go ahead.

Last edited:
C

calendulo

Enlightened
Jun 13, 2019
What exactly is the pain that I will feel? Nembutal is a barbiturate isant it? It's also a sedative isan't it? & it numbs you like anesthesia like when you are going for surgery so what pain would I feel exactly? Is this a separate pain to the burning pain i feel when it goes into my vein? Where can I get licodaine? Do you know where I can get it?

What other way do I have to use? Just drink it?

Where can I buy it premixed? Why do you not need an anesthetic if you are drinking it? I was told Nembutal is a sedative in itself. So I'm supposed to be taking a smaller volume if im receiving it intravenously?

Ni is not a sedative. it is a barbiturate.
If you want a sedative, buy it, but it is not helpful.
The advantage of barbiturates is their highly eficiency, of course, to whose wants to die.
Lidocaine is not needed, however I am thinking to take some benzo, maybe siazepam.

Nembutal does not exist or is not exist premixed. I know, Taste is horrible, but it is the prize you must pay.

★†DaughterOfEve†★

★†DaughterOfEve†★

Nov 24, 2019
Ni is not a sedative. it is a barbiturate.
If you want a sedative, buy it, but it is not helpful.
The advantage of barbiturates is their highly eficiency, of course, to whose wants to die.
Lidocaine is not needed, however I am thinking to take some benzo, maybe siazepam.

Nembutal does not exist or is not exist premixed. I know, Taste is horrible, but it is the prize you must pay.

How is N not a sedative? It slows down the activity in your brain. You fall asleep don't you? Ok is it illegal to buy a sedative & how is it not helpful? Could I not ctb with it?

According to others licodaine is needed if you are receiving N intravenously.

N does exist but is very hard to obtain. Premixed with other things is probably not possible. Yes taste is horrible but it can be mixed with something to take the taste away.

Not_Quite_Dead_Yet

Not_Quite_Dead_Yet

Student
Oct 27, 2018
They said a burning & warm sensation when it goes through the vein

Okay, so it sounds similar to when I have had CT scans with contrast; the whatever used for dye to enable the contrast is by IV and gives a warm, tingly, slightly burning sensation from the point of entry down to my toes and private parts in between. Not unpleasant or painful at all. But then it is not the same substance being injected so the experience might be quite different.

C

calendulo

Enlightened
Jun 13, 2019
How is N not a sedative? It slows down the activity in your brain. You fall asleep don't you? Ok is it illegal to buy a sedative & how is it not helpful? Could I not ctb with it?

According to others licodaine is needed if you are receiving N intravenously.

N does exist but is very hard to obtain. Premixed with other things is probably not possible. Yes taste is horrible but it can be mixed with something to take the taste away.

Pentobarbitone does not take away pain from you. You still feeling pain but do not mind yourself. That's the huge advantage.
You can use a sedative, If you want...............just will be more peaceful. No problem. Consumer rules.

Yes, you do. You will fall asleep.
I do not recommend IV way, thinking about size of syringe., Could be probably you fall asleep before to reach the coma. It is a risk, thinking about it.
You can mixed with, juice, honey...................some sweet.
But, You should to do a couple of test before to do it. It is a good thing to know the taste of the self deliverance.

Edit: Using pentobarbitone you'll reach ctb almost totally sure, for that reason thinking about that deeply, very deeply, please.

Last edited:
N

NotOfThisEarth

Jul 5, 2019
He was reliable last year. I would have purchased because he answered my emails & gave me all the correct info. The reason I didn't purchase was because the bottles had an expiration date of March 2020. I was waiting until now. I have been in touch with him and he might take a couple of days to answer my emails but he ALWAYS has. Now I hear people are receiving opened bottles-that's not good-as I am getting ready to purchase. I will wait to hear about the person who was getting the N tested.

J

jgm63

Visionary
Oct 28, 2019
He was reliable last year. I would have purchased because he answered my emails & gave me all the correct info. The reason I didn't purchase was because the bottles had an expiration date of March 2020. I was waiting until now. I have been in touch with him and he might take a couple of days to answer my emails but he ALWAYS has. Now I hear people are receiving opened bottles-that's not good-as I am getting ready to purchase. I will wait to hear about the person who was getting the N tested.
@Ark posted the results here :
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/thre...things-everyone-should-know.28438/post-522743