• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Status
Not open for further replies.
Insomniac

Insomniac

š¯”„ š¯”² š¯”± š¯”¦ š¯”° š¯”Ŗ
May 21, 2021
didn't say that white people don't have culture. Europeans countries for example clearly have traditions, etc.

America, on the other hand, absolutely do not have a Culture ( a bunch of useless customs that don't change every 30 years).

and it seems to be contributing to chaos on all level.

so yeah, you have countries who force traditions onto everyone and you have countries who litterally have nothing that ties people together and apparently it's just as bad.

btw "freedom" is not a culture lol. anyone can make up their own definition of what freedom is.

Last edited:
novem

novem

Experienced
May 9, 2022
I wrote a post earlier about the documentary that might shed some light on your question

Last edited:
makethepainstop

makethepainstop

Visionary
Sep 16, 2022
didn't say that white people don't have culture. Europeans countries for example clearly have traditions, etc.

America, on the other hand, absolutely do not have a Culture ( a bunch of useless customs that don't change every 30 years).

so yeah, you have countries who force traditions onto everyone and you have countries who litterally have nothing that ties people together and apparently it's just as bad.

btw "freedom" is not a culture lol. anyone can make up their own definition of what freedom is.
The biggest problems are caused by EBT-dependent baby momma children, wif no baby daddy in the picture. The next problem is the greed and avarice of these fat-assed, fat-wallet darlings running the show. Wonder why things are so high in price, just look at the salaries, stock options and bonuses of CEO's and board members. Some of those swine take multi-million-dollar bonuses, and salaries that are of multi-million, if not hundreds of millions of dollars. Scum on the bottom and scum at the top! The media trying to stir things up for ratings and getting advertisers, also contributes to the problem!

littlelady774

littlelady774

running on empty
Dec 20, 2018
America has a cultureā€” it clearly has its roots in European/ Western civilization because that's where the founders came from, and also where the majority of the citizens came from.

The problem is, as I see it, is that there is a war right now on European/American civilization and white people, and our culture and fabric of identity is being stripped away by globalism and diversity. We are being called racists and guilt tripped simply for being white. Religious institutions are being destroyed, the culture is decaying, the music and art are shittier, more and more people are depressed and nihilistic.

Diversity is not a strength. It divides us and confuses the culture of a nation.

Last edited:
K

Kawika12

Jan 8, 2023
Like littlelady774 said, we USED to have a culture here. The liberal media is lying to Americans and the world. Our culture has been swept away by lies and "political correctness". Average older Americans remember what our culture used to be, and I'm not talking about slavery.

Ultracheese

Ultracheese

Arcanist
Dec 1, 2022
America has a culture. It can be largely attributed to the disaster of the school system we have that is intended on indoctrinating students into ideas of obedience and arbitrary social norms. The problem is not the lack of culture. It's the fact that the culture we have is not a sound one. This is a problem I believe exists in most if not all countries. I believe that many of the problems we have now can be attributed to the fact that we recognize our culture is broken, but are too stuck in our old ways to understand how to evolve past it. I agree that freedom is a subjective term and that something like anarchy is probably not the ideal solution, but I don't know if humanity's desire for community is necessarily a good thing and I think people are bound to form groups regardless of what kind of political or social ideology holds power over us.

Reactions: Professor K
newave3

newave3

I want out
Nov 21, 2020
What a nauseating, disgusting country we have morphed into. The straight white Christian male is subjected to massive government and corporate discrimination. Diversity, equity and inclusion is just another way of saying let's genocide the white race.
Our culture is being destroyed because the white people are dying off and we are being replaced by blacks and browns.

Our current insanity is grounded in a uniquely white thirst for egalitarian virtue. White people have a history of compulsion to throw themselves into virtuous reform. Nobody else does it the way we do. Can you think of a mass movement by people of any other race, for the uplift of people of a different race ā€” or tribe or religion? I can't.

newave3

newave3

I want out
Nov 21, 2020
Check out the articles on https://thuletide.wordpress.com for more on what @newave3 and @littlelady774 are rite talking about. I'm so glad people are opening their eyes up to the reality of what's going on and the lies we're spoon fed by our institutions
Excellent website @JealousOfTheElderly. Very based. I usually read zerohedge, breitbart, the unz, Amren and Vdare.
Living in some rough hoods in NYC my entire 63 years on this planet has turned me far right wing. I've always been Uber conservative. How could I possibly have any other political position when I have seen the way liberal mayors have turned this great city into a turd world cesspool.. Giuliani was our only decent mayor. Under leftards like de Blasio and Adams, this city has become unlivable again.
Don't be jealous of me. It sucks to be old. I'm a old geezer who will go down fighting.

Last edited:
Nolan96

Nolan96

Mage
Feb 12, 2022
America has no culture. It just has totalitarian anti-whiteness trying to convince you that it's criiiinge if you don't support genociding your own race and censoring/firing you from your job if you disagree.

Shu

Shu

As above, So Below.
Jan 21, 2022
Our culture is mindless consumption, worship of wealth, anti-intellectualism, selfish individualism. Yes, I do believe it is largely to blame for our collective insanity.
Do you feel like maybe we've become over intellectual? To a point where people have separated themselves from the emotional part of being a human? Stuck in the ego/mind/left brain/logic too much?

You're tripping, homie.
Come to New Orleans if you think America doesn't have culture.

Rainy_days

Rainy_days

Experienced
Dec 21, 2022
Do you feel like maybe we've become over intellectual? To a point where people have separated themselves from the emotional part of being a human? Stuck in the ego/mind/left brain/logic too much?
Perhaps a minority have, like people who wind up on this forum. But yeah I guess there is a wider trend too where we worship science and technology and disdain emotions as being weak and useless. We are a land of extremes and imbalances... too far either way is not healthy.

Shu

Shu

As above, So Below.
Jan 21, 2022
Perhaps a minority have, like people who wind up on this forum. But yeah I guess there is a wider trend too where we worship science and technology and disdain emotions as being weak and useless. We are a land of extremes and imbalances... too far either way is not healthy.
Well said my friend.. the balance comes from within.

Reactions: Rainy_days
littlelady774

littlelady774

running on empty
Dec 20, 2018
America has a cultureā€” it clearly has its roots in European/ Western civilization because that's where the founders came from, and also where the majority of the citizens came from.

The problem is, as I see it, is that there is a war right now on European/American civilization and white people, and our culture and fabric of identity is being stripped away by globalism and diversity. We are being called racists and guilt tripped simply for being white. Religious institutions are being destroyed, the culture is decaying, the music and art are shittier, more and more people are depressed and nihilistic.

Diversity is not a strength. It divides us and confuses the culture of a nation.
I just got a warning for my comment. Does that not just prove what I'm saying is true?? I didn't say I hated any race, I'm saying white people are called racists simply for defending our culture and integrity of our nations. Wtf. I bet I wouldn't get a warning if I were Japanese saying the same thing about Japan- where diversity is very discouraged.

Myforevercharlie

Myforevercharlie

Global Mod
Feb 13, 2020
I just got a warning for my comment. Does that not just prove what I'm saying is true?? I didn't say I hated any race, I'm saying white people are called racists simply for defending our culture and integrity of our nations. Wtf. I bet I wouldn't get a warning if I were Japanese saying the same thing about Japan- where diversity is very discouraged.
You got warned because it in the rules, no racism.

The forum is under investigation by everyone and it's mother. Do you really think comments like this will do any good?

Here we don't give a fuck about what colour you are, that's not what SaSu is about.

Status
Not open for further replies.