• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

butterscotch

butterscotch

Apr 20, 2020
this one's accessible and sounds effective. i'm sure it's excrutiating, but that's not what's stopping me.

i just can't imagine committing suicide in such a way that anyone else is at risk. i'm worried that the deadly chemicals would travel through vents or something.
can this be done in a very confined space? like.....a plastic bag? what if i mixed chemicals in a bag that i wore, and i did it outside of any buildings?

Reactions: spooky_kxtty and suicide4me
S

suicide4me

Student
Apr 1, 2021
It is possible for the chemicals to go other unintended places if it's in like a bathroom. I've seen where people have ctb this way and they actually put a sign on the door for first responders. I've thought about this method a lot and decided to go with another, but when I was thinking about doing it I was going to do it in a closet or my car. Not sure about a bag if that would work or not, or if there would be too much movement. Safe travels friend.

Thanatonaut

Thanatonaut

My time is coming.
May 17, 2019
There is no way to do this without endangering others. You're creating a chemical weapon that was used in the trenches of World War I.

SweetDreams500

SweetDreams500

Narcissistic gay NEETcel
Apr 4, 2021
this one's accessible and sounds effective. i'm sure it's excrutiating, but that's not what's stopping me.

i just can't imagine committing suicide in such a way that anyone else is at risk. i'm worried that the deadly chemicals would travel through vents or something.
can this be done in a very confined space? like.....a plastic bag? what if i mixed chemicals in a bag that i wore, and i did it outside of any buildings?
You could do it inside a locked car with toxic warnings on the windows, but I don't think this is a good idea. You will not be able to gas yourself like that, specially not with something as abrasive as bleach and ammonia. You will instinctively pull back and get out of the car. Don't do it.