• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

B

boingo

Nov 18, 2022
I'm wondering if the survival instinct is more of a problem depending on the method, I think if I went to a place to jump then it would stop me, but I don't know if it would be the same with different methods.

Reactions: Alexei_Kirillov and DeIetedUser4739
Ash

Ash

Enlightened
Oct 4, 2021
I think it largely depends on the person and the method.

ETA
And also context. I'm really scared of snakes. But I'd take a quick if nasty death from a venomous snake over the much, much nastier death of being slowly burnt alive, for example. Or eating poison.

Last edited:
Reactions: Yeet_Me_Away, divinemistress36, darkenmydoorstep and 2 others
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Tortured by evil humans
Sep 24, 2020
For me personally the thought of jumping is terrifying and I'd also fear it going wrong and leading to worse suffering, if I had access to a peaceful poison with no risks involved that was guaranteed to lead to death I'd have no problems in going through with suicide, I'd just be relieved to finally be able to die in peace.

Reactions: darkenmydoorstep
Linda

Linda

Jul 30, 2020
I'm wondering if the survival instinct is more of a problem depending on the method, I think if I went to a place to jump then it would stop me, but I don't know if it would be the same with different methods.
I'm sure it depends on the method. For most people, perhaps for all, swallowing a pill would be a lot easier than jumping off a tall building, for example. One of the reasons I will go by hypothermia, out in the wilderness, is that I would find it a fairly easy method.

Reactions: divinemistress36
Defenestration

Defenestration

I want to have the courage to defenestrate myself
Oct 25, 2020
I tried 2 Times
I couldnt

Reactions: darkenmydoorstep
Abyssal

Abyssal

Kill me
Nov 26, 2023
Jumping si is probably the strongest si in terms of methods

Reactions: IBM0000
I

IBM0000

Oct 10, 2023
Jumping si is probably the strongest si in terms of methods
Try jumping off a one storey house. Now amplify that fear by 10x or more with 10+ floors.

Reactions: Abyssal
Abyssal

Abyssal

Kill me
Nov 26, 2023
Try jumping off a one storey house. Now amplify that fear by 10x or more with 10+ floors.
I can't even do that. I got made fun of for being afraid of climbing as a kid and I sure as hell haven't grown out of it enough to fall to my death!

Defenestration

Defenestration

I want to have the courage to defenestrate myself
Oct 25, 2020
if I lived constantly on the 20th floor it would be much easier and I would have succeeded. the big problem I have is that I have difficulty accessing a high building, I have to plan a date, little time to do it and at that moment the will to die is not always there. As I write to you, I'm very unwell, I could jump but I can't

• Hugs
Reactions: divinemistress36 and vak