• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

underscore_nine

underscore_nine

the sweet release
Feb 17, 2023
I dont want to be a failure but that's what I'm becoming whether I want to be or not. I'm slipping and can't really think anymore. I just want it all to be over im not strong enough for this world. I don't want the stress that I'm under anymore. I used to so effortlessly succeed but those days are gone. Its the story of hitting your peak. Now what's the point? I'll take the gun now

CannabisMuncher

CannabisMuncher

You can call me kilometers, cuz ima kms ( He/Him )
Dec 23, 2023
no. it isnt stupid at all
I completely understand where youre coming from

gohome

gohome

Mar 24, 2024
i feel you sm… people expecting things from you when you know damn well you don't feel like you can even get up anymore. sending hugs, you're not alone in this feeling and it's not stupid

Reactions: reclaimedbynature
tbroken

tbroken

Wizard
Feb 22, 2024
If that's important to you, then it is not a stupid thing.

Last edited:
Reactions: LunarLight
R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
Am sorry you are struggling. I believe the only person your reasons has to make sense to is you as it is only you who can see the extent of your struggles. I wish you the best ❤️

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
Nobody should ever have to suffer in this existence if they don't wish to, it should be up to the individual to choose when they die, suicide is a personal decision, I see wanting to die as being a very valid way to feel no matter what.

Reactions: gohome
AllMyDreams

AllMyDreams

Experienced
Dec 12, 2021
IMO you have to be honest with yourself about why you fear failure so much.

If you are afraid of disappointing certain people, fuck 'em. It's your life.

If you had goals for yourself, that you know would make you happy, and you failed to achieve them, you have to recalibrate and ask yourself if any alternative could still make life worth living for you.

If no alternative you think of can make you happy, think about why you are so fixated on that specific goal.

• Informative
Reactions: sserafim
underscore_nine

underscore_nine

the sweet release
Feb 17, 2023
IMO you have to be honest with yourself about why you fear failure so much.

If you are afraid of disappointing certain people, fuck 'em. It's your life.

If you had goals for yourself, that you know would make you happy, and you failed to achieve them, you have to recalibrate and ask yourself if any alternative could still make life worth living for you.

If no alternative you think of can make you happy, think about why you are so fixated on that specific goal.
I'm not good enough anymore. I'm losing so badly that theres no point anymore. Just death

rosenrot

rosenrot

Jun 13, 2023
Maybe if I did things differently in my life I would never have the need to come here. It's too late tho now, everything I wished for when I was a child will never come true. So dont worry you arent the only failure

AllMyDreams

AllMyDreams

Experienced
Dec 12, 2021
Academics, my parents are disappointed and I hate what I've done so I will die. I won't be my best
I will be honest and say that by itself is not a good enough reason to ctb.

Live life for you. News flash: like 1% of people actually fulfill their entire potential. Otherwise we'd all be famous or accomplished. But most people can still live decent lives. I got perfect grades and have been unemployed for the past year. Some of my classmates with worse grades are quite successful.

Try and figure out something you want to do, that you can make money at, and that is within your abilities, and stick to it.

• Informative
Reactions: sserafim
underscore_nine

underscore_nine

the sweet release
Feb 17, 2023
I will be honest and say that by itself is not a good enough reason to ctb.

Live life for you. News flash: like 1% of people actually fulfill their entire potential. Otherwise we'd all be famous or accomplished. But most people can still live decent lives. I got perfect grades and have been unemployed for the past year. Some of my classmates with worse grades are quite successful.

Try and figure out something you want to do, that you can make money at, and that is within your abilities, and stick to it.
I dont care about success or money. I just want approval. He told me I'm not good enough. I dont want to be any more of a disappointment

AllMyDreams

AllMyDreams

Experienced
Dec 12, 2021
I dont care about success or money. I just want approval. He told me I'm not good enough. I dont want to be any more of a disappointment
But why? That's something you've got to think about. The only person's opinion who matters, about whether you're good enough, is yours.

vadim

vadim

Disqualified From Being Human
Aug 10, 2023
I'm sorry you feel this way, I'm in a very similar boat. While I believe on intellectual level that life has no inherent meaning thus having attachments to things like achievement and other people's opinions is pointless blah blah blah, I personally can't let go of my desire to be successful and admired. The fact that I'm incapable of even managing to do ordinary things that most people who aren't defective can do, like finish a university course (not necessarily a prestigious one) and get a job (not necessarily a good one), makes me feel unworthy of life.

Reactions: gohome
EvisceratedJester

EvisceratedJester

The drip finally stops
Oct 21, 2023
Who cares if he doesn't think you are good enough. Parents, and just people in general, have a tendency to project their own feelings onto others. You aren't good enough to him, not because you aren't good enough, but because he's probably just projecting his own feelings of himself onto you. I'm sorry that your parents have made it so that failure doesn't feel like an option. Failure is an important part of life that everyone goes through and it's nothing to ever feel ashamed about.

Reactions: AllMyDreams
underscore_nine

underscore_nine

the sweet release
Feb 17, 2023
But why? That's something you've got to think about. The only person's opinion who matters, about whether you're good enough, is yours.
That's not how this works I dont want to live without approval. I hate it

AllMyDreams

AllMyDreams

Experienced
Dec 12, 2021
That's not how this works I dont want to live without approval. I hate it
Well your Dad is just one person, and I'm one person, and I'm telling you that it is how it works. If we keep living trying to please people we will never get the chance to live our own lives.

If you hate not having approval, it sounds like you are reliant on other people to make you feel worthwhile. That feeling needs to come from within. No matter what people say, I love myself, I like this about myself, I want this for myself in the future etc. And that might take time to develop because we are programmed to do what other people tell us in life, but if you can become that way, I bet you won't want to CTB.

underscore_nine

underscore_nine

the sweet release
Feb 17, 2023
Who cares if he doesn't think you are good enough. Parents, and just people in general, have a tendency to project their own feelings onto others. You aren't good enough to him, not because you aren't good enough, but because he's probably just projecting his own feelings of himself onto you. I'm sorry that your parents have made it so that failure doesn't feel like an option. Failure is an important part of life that everyone goes through and it's nothing to ever feel ashamed about.
I dont think his approval would save me. I have a friend, he gives me approval but he will be gone soon. I hate humans. The only thing I love is my Pretty Purple GameCube
Well your Dad is just one person, and I'm one person, and I'm telling you that it is how it works. If we keep living trying to please people we will never get the chance to live our own lives.

If you hate not having approval, it sounds like you are reliant on other people to make you feel worthwhile. That feeling needs to come from within. No matter what people say, I love myself, I like this about myself, I want this for myself in the future etc. And that might take time to develop because we are programmed to do what other people tell us in life, but if you can become that way, I bet you won't want to CTB.
Point or point not I'll do it for me