• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

DrJ

DrJ

Born again christian šŸ˜
Jun 4, 2024
"Q. Can you name one or two writers that felt guilty of writing who thought they were criminals because they were writers?

A. There are two that I wrote about in my book that are exemplary in that regard, they are Baudelaire and Kafka both of them knew that they were on the side of Evil And consequently, they were guilty, with Baudelaire it's clear by the fact that he choose the title "Flowers of Evil" for his most intimate writings and with Kafka, it is even more clear he though that when writing, he went against the wishes of his family and therefore putting himself in guilty position, it's fact that his family let him know that it was evil to spend his life writing that the right thing to do in life was to devote himself in commercial activities, if you did something else, you were doing something evil

Q. But if being a writer is being guilty of something then for Kafka and Baudelaire, being a writer is also not being very responsible, that was the opinion of their family, this feeling of guilt is for them something childish. And you think that Baudelaire and Kafka felt guilty of being childish when writing

A. I think it's very clear, they even say so, they felt that they were in the same situation as a child before his parents, A child who's been naughty and who consequently has a guilty conscience because he thinks of his beloved parents who are always telling him what not to do that it was an evil thing to do in the strongest sense of the words

Q. But if literature is childish, if writing are guilty of childishness when writing , then that also means that literature is childishness?

A. I think there is something essential infantile in literature "taboo", it may seem incompatible with the administration that one has for literature and which I share. But I believe it's profound and fundamental truth that you can't really understand what literature "taboo" means if you don't approach it from the child's point of view which is not to say from a lower perspective

Q. You wrote a book on eroticism, do you think that eroticism in literature is infantile?

A. I am not sure, if literature differs from eroticism in that respect but I think it's very important to realize the character of eroticism in general, to feel eroticism is to be fascinated like a child that wants to take part in a forbidden game. And a man fascinated by eroticism is like a child before his parents, he is afraid of what might happen to him and he never stops until he has a reason to be afraid, it's not enough for him to only do what normal adults content themselves with, he has to become scared, he has to find himself in the same situation as when he was a child and constantly afraid of being scolded and even punished in an unbearable way

Q. Maybe I made it sound and you too may have given the impression that you were condemning this childishness but in fact it's time to go back to the title of your book, you are not condemning neither literature nor Evil, could you tell us more about the idea in the book

A. It is certainly is a warning, it says there is danger but, maybe, once your realize the danger, you have good reasons for confronting that danger. And I think it's important for us to confront that danger that is literature "taboo," I think it is a very great and real danger but that you are not a man if you do not confront that danger, and I think that in literature, we can see the human perspective in it's entirety, because literature doesn't let us ... doesn't permit us to live without seeing human nature under its most violent aspect, you only have to think of the tragedies, Shakespeare, there are lot of example of the same genre, and finally, it's literature that makes it possible for us to percieve the worst, and learn how to confront it , how to overcome it.

In short, a man who plays, finds in the game the force to overcome what the game contains of horror."

suicide is response to existential despair, akin to a child's drastic reaction to an unbearable situation. This perspective is evident in literature where characters grapple with their existence and resort to extreme violent measures as a way of coping. In the same way that literature and eroticism confront taboos, the contemplation or act of suicide often serves to explore forbidden or suppressed aspects of human experience Characters who contemplate suicide might be engaging in a confrontation with the ultimate tabooā€”the end of life itselfā€”reflecting a childlike curiosity and defiance, An Evil Act to overcome the dread of existence and achieve happiness or just for whatever reason(s) or not.

Help is relative and sometimes is delusion.