• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

I

inflammed123

Student
Sep 9, 2020
Idk where to post this. im sorry if this isn't allowed here @mods you guys can delete it if it isn't. And also assuming it's not illegal since I will be dead?i live in A big city in America (Probably the biggest) + I'm black and I can't really get access to drugs that would CBT I think but I can get clonzapem and Tylenol pm extra Strength and Rubotusin but that's it. That way when I go my family wont have to sit around and think I offed myself and instead can just put the blame on the police.
me thinks a bad idea. what if you don't die?

Reactions: WearyOfStruggling and aBLEACHyindividual
voidman

voidman

emptiness —> nothingness
Sep 15, 2020
You would certainly be skating on thin ice with this method. You'd either have to charge at the police with a knife or pull a gun on them, basically, (both of which are illegal) in order to get them to shoot you; assuming you're lucky. Otherwise, you'd likely be in jail for a long time if they're able to deescalate the situation peacefully. It's just really a risky method overall, but that's not to say it wouldn't and hasn't worked before.

Reactions: aBLEACHyindividual
M

mapletree

Student
Aug 22, 2020
Youre going to get a lot of angry responses from certain people about this for obvious reasons

but, as someone who understands the situation on the ground in reality- it's incredibly unpredictable. Could get beaten and end up in jail rather than domed. Cop could have bad aim. Cop could decide to just use non lethal means that would be incredibly uncomfortable. If there are bystanders who try to video or intervene, they could also get hurt by whatever force gets deployed because let's be honest there are no restrictions on the amount of force that could be used and who it can be used against, and it's incredibly chaotic as to how it gets deployed irl. Who the fuck knows what can happen. You could end up with a quick militarized death or you could end up with Officer Friendly and there's no way to know ahead of time

Also, realistically, the backlash towards your family could be horrific in the current climate even if you succeed.

I get why it seems like a good idea, and I'm not in your shoes, but I would pick another method simply because the cops here are too unpredictable and your friends and or family could face horrific backlash.

now that I think about it, it would be a reliable way to get your ass kicked but an unreliable way to die quickly

Last edited:
Reactions: WearyOfStruggling, demuic and parasytes_
W

Wisdom3_1-9

he/him/his
Jul 19, 2020
I'm going to put a different spin on this that (surprisingly) hasn't come up yet. I agree with all the earlier comments regarding why this idea is unreliable and flawed. I also want to say, as a black male, that if we start doing things like this, it potentially lessens the impact of true injustices that take place. Those who deny the existence of systematic racism in law enforcement and racial bias as it relates to police brutality will have a new excuse to disregard the cries for justice. "Well it could've just been to get the cops in trouble on purpose," or some garbage like that. At this crucial point in the movement, and with tensions so high in our nation, I don't think it would be wise to do anything to diminish the gravity of the killings that have thus far taken place.

• Love
Reactions: Drowning fish, aBLEACHyindividual, mapletree and 1 other person
StateOfMind

StateOfMind

Liberty or Death
Apr 30, 2020
What about train ? It's quick, cheap, certain. The downside is traumatising a lot of people.
Ive been doing allot of trainspotting recently. In my case it doesn't seem to be that easy finding a pattern of reliably fast train that will always show up at the same time.

• Wow
Reactions: Drowning fish