• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

A

aBLEACHyindividual

Sep 5, 2020
Idk where to post this. im sorry if this isn't allowed here @mods you guys can delete it if it isn't. And also assuming it's not illegal since I will be dead?i live in A big city in America (Probably the biggest) + I'm black and I can't really get access to drugs that would CBT I think but I can get clonzapem and Tylenol pm extra Strength and Rubotusin but that's it. That way when I go my family wont have to sit around and think I offed myself and instead can just put the blame on the police.

• Aww..
  • Hmph!
Reactions: Deleted member 14573, AMG44, Greenberg and 2 others
VIBRITANNIA

VIBRITANNIA

lelouch. any pronouns. pfp is by pixiv id 3217872.
Aug 10, 2020
wouldn't it depend on the cop? there's always the off chance that you encounter a cop who doesn't have a trigger finger, and you could just end up being beaten up, tortured, or brain dead. is the level of pain unimportant?

Reactions: Umbreon, AMG44, _Minsk and 5 others
MrAsclepius

MrAsclepius

Грустная Сука
Jul 31, 2020
Its possible, especially with the angst in today's air. However, you have to consider how many, and what type of force are there. A couple cops with tazors and maybe pistols won't kill you, even if they fire you could end up getting shot in the leg or below chest. Wont kill you but will hurt like hell and put you in a hospital.

The only time I would try this is with swat or equivalent, they seem to be the ones to carry higher power and all shoot at the same time (typically).

• Love
Reactions: AMG44, _Minsk, Greenberg and 2 others
A

Aap

Enlightened
Apr 26, 2020
And the police are not humans? No mention of potential ripple effects this could have with other innocent people being hurt?

Reactions: AprilsBlessings, WatermelonMel, Lost in a Dream and 1 other person
Drowning fish

Drowning fish

I want to die
Sep 9, 2020
I f you're that unlucky you might end up in jail instead of getting yourself killed.

Reactions: Umbreon, AMG44, peacefuldeath14 and 3 others
T

TheSkyIsBlue

Student
May 16, 2020
I don't think it's a good idea. You should do it yourself.

Reactions: AprilsBlessings, Umbreon and WatermelonMel
J

JustLosingMyself

Mage
Sep 4, 2018
Involving someone else and potentially traumatizing them is despicable.

Reactions: AprilsBlessings, Umbreon, WatermelonMel and 1 other person
DetachedDreamer97

DetachedDreamer97

Enlightened
Mar 17, 2018
I can't say it would be. As much as there are cops that go around killing people, there's a good chance you'll just end up brutally beaten or crippled and some shit, not to mention potential criminal charges, and being locked up either in jail or the ward.

What do you mean you can't have access to ctb drugs? Is it the need for prescription, legality limiting access to it? Or is it cost?

If it's the former, you can improvise and go botanical. There's a lot of deadly plants around and can be easily purchased online.

Reactions: aBLEACHyindividual
A

aBLEACHyindividual

Sep 5, 2020
wouldn't it depend on the cop? there's always the off chance that you encounter a cop who doesn't have a trigger finger, and you could just end up being beaten up, tortured, or brain dead. is the level of pain unimportant?
True..but I mean it would depend on the situation too right, acting in a way that would endanger someone other than myself (not saying I want people to get hurt) In a certain area would certainly force the cop to take immediate action

I f you're that unlucky you might end up in jail instead of getting yourself killed.
true

And the police are not humans? No mention of potential ripple effects this could have with other innocent people being hurt?
true but police are taught the failure to stop drill (2 to the chest, 1 to the head) and if all goes well nobody would get hurt other than myself

Wow. Is this for real?!
Very real

Its possible, especially with the angst in today's air. However, you have to consider how many, and what type of force are there. A couple cops with tazors and maybe pistols won't kill you, even if they fire you could end up getting shot in the leg or below chest. Wont kill you but will hurt like hell and put you in a hospital.

The only time I would try this is with swat or equivalent, they seem to be the ones to carry higher power and all shoot at the same time (typically).
Good points here especially about swat being swatted (getting myself swatted) would help you think maybe?

Is it the need for prescription, legality limiting access to it? Or is it cost?
Both I guess

Involving someone else and potentially traumatizing them is despicable.
no matter what when you CBT you are involving others And traumatizing others wether indirect Or direct

Reactions: Greenberg and TheBlackSwordsman
StateOfMind

StateOfMind

Liberty or Death
Apr 30, 2020
Too unpredictable outcomes.

Reactions: voyager, Umbreon, Superdeterminist and 4 others
DetachedDreamer97

DetachedDreamer97

Enlightened
Mar 17, 2018
Both I guess
Then yeah... depending on how much you have, I'd look into plant poisons. Or there is also SN/SA. As a cheap antiemetic, 10-20 datura inoxia seeds or 10 brugmansia seeds would suffice.

Drowning fish

Drowning fish

I want to die
Sep 9, 2020
What about train ? It's quick, cheap, certain. The downside is traumatising a lot of people.

Reactions: AprilsBlessings, StateOfMind, aBLEACHyindividual and 1 other person
Blank Dreamer

Blank Dreamer

Seeker of Dreams
Sep 11, 2020
Idk where to post this. im sorry if this isn't allowed here @mods you guys can delete it if it isn't. And also assuming it's not illegal since I will be dead?i live in A big city in America (Probably the biggest) + I'm black and I can't really get access to drugs that would CBT I think but I can get clonzapem and Tylenol pm extra Strength and Rubotusin but that's it. That way when I go my family wont have to sit around and think I offed myself and instead can just put the blame on the police.
I wouldn't recommend it. It depends on the threat level that you possess. But even with the threat level, it depends on the circumstance and the individual cops themselves. Let alone the protocol that they follow. Now I'm not a cop or know anything about them. But I'm pretty sure that cops are aware of the entire "suicide by cop" situations and are prepared for it. If anything, they would try to incapacitate you by any means. Again, it's all very circumstantial.

Then again, chances would be higher of being killed by the cops if you had a gun on you. Also, I wouldn't do this if you were perhaps trying to get innocent bystanders involved. If that's what you were aiming for, well I'm powerless to stop you. I don't know what your plan is, but if you really want to go through with this then you need to seriously rethink your plan to guarantee that the cops deem you a target to neutralize. Just my two cents.

Reactions: Greenberg and aBLEACHyindividual
Dreamless Sleep

Dreamless Sleep

The eternal night before chaos...
Feb 1, 2020
I mean... as awful as it sounds, a pretty sure way to make it happen is to procure a gun or one of those fake guns that look very real. Then put yourself in a situation where they think they have to "neutralize the threat".

Reactions: Blank Dreamer and aBLEACHyindividual
A

aBLEACHyindividual

Sep 5, 2020
I mean... as awful as it sounds, a pretty sure way to make it happen is to procure a gun or one of those fake guns that look very real. Then put yourself in a situation where they think they have to "neutralize the threat".
Well said.

Dreamless Sleep

Dreamless Sleep

Feb 1, 2020
After reading your post again, I have to wonder if this is a good idea though. Your family would be left to wonder why you pulled a gun on the police. If you're trying to find a way to relieve them of the burden of not knowing you ctb... not sure suicide by cop is the way to go.

• Love
Reactions: AMG44, Greenberg, GoodPersonEffed and 1 other person
sadbadpsychogirl

sadbadpsychogirl

sonofabitch
May 29, 2020
unfortunately, if you are black, they probably will shoot... this is the world we live in.

Reactions: lobster salad, mapletree, AMG44 and 3 others
Blank Dreamer

Blank Dreamer

Seeker of Dreams
Sep 11, 2020
Reactions: AMG44, TheBlackSwordsman and aBLEACHyindividual
A

aBLEACHyindividual

Sep 5, 2020
unfortunately, if you are black, they probably will shoot... this is the world we live in.
Might as well use it to my advantage
After reading your post again, I have to wonder if this is a good idea though. Your family would be left to wonder why you pulled a gun on the police. If you're trying to find a way to relieve them of the burden of not knowing you ctb... not sure suicide by cop is the way to go.
I'm kind of thinking about if I should even CBT, maybe running Away would be better. I'm still pretty young, so I think it just may be better to pack up my things and try for a new life in the city, I have a cousin who can help me for a bit

• Hugs
Reactions: lobster salad, AMG44, Dreamless Sleep and 1 other person
GoodPersonEffed

GoodPersonEffed

Brevity is my middle name, but my name was TL
Jan 11, 2020

And suicide by cop is often obvious that's what it was.

Reactions: aBLEACHyindividual and Dreamless Sleep
sadbadpsychogirl

sadbadpsychogirl

sonofabitch
May 29, 2020
try to do whatever you can, suicide should always be a last option. hope things get better for you:heart:

Reactions: AMG44, Blank Dreamer, aBLEACHyindividual and 1 other person
Dreamless Sleep

Dreamless Sleep

Feb 1, 2020
I'm kind of thinking about if I should even CBT, maybe running Away would be better. I'm still pretty young, so I think it just may be better to pack up my things and try for a new life in the city, I have a cousin who can help me for a bit

Getting a fresh start and time to clear your head is never a bad idea. And having people here to talk to will be helpful too. :)

Reactions: Blank Dreamer and aBLEACHyindividual
TheBlackSwordsman

TheBlackSwordsman

Student
Apr 24, 2019
[QUOTE I'm kind of thinking about if I should even CBT, maybe running Away would be better. I'm still pretty young, so I think it just may be better to pack up my things and try for a new life in the city, I have a cousin who can help me for a bit
[/QUOTE]

I can't find the exact quote right now, but it goes along these lines: "ctb is an opportunity that you can never miss, unlike many other opportunities in life, it'll always be available."------ So, why not exhaust all other possibilities first? Worst comes to worst you can always circle back to it. You cant do things the other way around tho.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Greenberg and aBLEACHyindividual
Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Always was, is, and always shall be.
Jun 22, 2020
Someone tried that about a month ago near the White House. A guy pulled a gun on a security guard who winged him, and they took him to the hospital then to jail. So no it's not reliable.

Reactions: voyager, Umbreon and aBLEACHyindividual
TheBlackSwordsman

TheBlackSwordsman

Student
Apr 24, 2019
Someone tried that about a month ago near the White House. A guy pulled a gun on a security guard who winged him, and they took him to the hospital then to jail. So no it's not reliable.

Wonder what his race was...

R

Ready2GoNow

Sep 10, 2020
Knowing my luck I'd end up jailed instead of killed lol
Btw can't you literally buy SN from walmart? It's meant to be easy to get over there

Reactions: AprilsBlessings and aBLEACHyindividual
ZardozOmega

ZardozOmega

Narcissist Gay NEET-cel
Mar 4, 2020
it is if you're black.

on a serious note, no, it isn't. it would also suck for the officer. Don't do it.

Reactions: Umbreon
Wayfaerer

Wayfaerer

JFMSUF
Aug 21, 2019

:nomouth: